9. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 - (𝐈𝐈)

Alexis's POV

Alexis's POV

I won't really say I regretted taking her hand when she forwarded it to me. It's not everyday you get to experience teleporting to a whole new location. But I was definitely regretting not asking what were we going to do, while puking my guts out in a side bush.

I didn't even have time to admire the beautiful castle we were standing next to the second I had held her hand. ''Here Ali darling. I'm sorry for not warning you before we teleported. I guess we all were too excited to remember.'' Ma said. I turned around and saw she was holding a bottle of water in her hand, and I took it instantly, not having it in me to ask from where she had gotten it.

Once I was feeling a fresh from the nausea, I turned and returned the bottle to her. ''Don't worry, Ma. I guess I could've used a heads up, but I highly doubt it would've created a difference anyways.'' I said and she chuckled lightly in response. I looked around, finally being able to admire the beauty of the castle that was standing in front of me.

If someone had told me that such events were going to happen to me even some hours before I would've suggested them to get consulted by a doctor. But here I was, standing in front of the gates that led to a gorgeous mediaeval castle, standing tall in it's beauty. It didn't look old. Not how old I was guessing this could be. Infact it was proper, looking like it was built not some years ago.

Ma lead me inside the huge gates, and I felt something come over me. Maybe it was the warmth the place gave me, or maybe it was the cold breeze that was sweeping through the trees, I was not able to pin-point it in one. It was getting dark, the night sky beginning to cover up the bright of the day. But the sky was covered in pink hues, and this made me miss Hyunjin. I wasn't worried about Jinnie anymore, I knew Tae was more than capable of calming her down.

We reached the entrance of the castle after trekking down the long pathway through the frontyard. I wondered how does it used to look when someone used to live here. What kind of flowers and trees used to be there. There were trees that were still there, but I wanted to see how beautiful was it living in here.

The castle was meticulous from inside, I was left speechless. The inside of it was far from what it looked on the outside, and if I was sure that it was new by seeing the outside, no one could've ever showed me this and said this was years old. It looked straight out of a fairytale and I wondered how much else was there to explore for me.

Mahogany walls giving a distinct warmth from the cold breeze, I walked inside with Ma. The red carpets adorning the floor felt indistinct and strange under my feet, but in irony there was nothing around me I was familiar with. I looked over at Ma, and she looked at the castle with eyes filled with happiness at the same time melancholy. I couldn't pinpoint one emotion in her as we trudged inside, giant staircases and hallways calling out for my attention.