28.Weird Adonis

The joy I was feeling was out of this world..seeing ivy and Bella even Diego..I didn't realise how much I had missed them..

I was free from Dean's negative energy..I just felt so renewed..

I and Adonis might still be worlds apart.
But I'm glad am here with him..though I hate him?

Anyway..

We were currently in the dinning room having dinner..Bella sat next to me..while ivy and Diego were opposite me..And Adonis was seated at the center..

The food was definitely delicious..since it's Mona..yeah..I missed her cooking..

"So..how have you been?" Bella said..making me break my attention from the food and turning to look at her..

"Well..honestly and surprisedly good" I said remembering a little about my time with Dean..

Our time together was honestly okay..weird and all together I wasn't feeling good around him..

"Good?..with that cute blue eyes freak?" Bella said..a little dramatic..

I chuckled.."Alright okayyy" I replied.

"Hope he didn't try to harm you??" Ivy asked..her voice lacing with worry..

I paused..remembering his crazy episodes..

"Nah..but trust me..he is a psychopath" I said..

"Then why is there a bruise on your arm?" His voice broke out..making all of us turn our heads to him..

I looked down to my arm..and I noticed the little bruise Dean had left during his crazy episodes..

Fuck..I thought it healed up

And I honestly hadn't noticed while dressing up this morning because I was in a rush..

And I was wearing a fucking sleeveless crop top

Wait..is he just noticing?

If he had on the flight.. he would have definitely talk..

"Humm...." I started

Should I tell him about it?

He could be annoyed by how close we were?..I mean he already knows we shared a kiss

"Well.." I started but he cut me off

"Don't try to cover up anything..just tell me did he hurt you?" He said..his voice and demeanor totally changing..definitely not in a good way..

"Yes..he did..since he is a psychopath" I said at last..turning my attention back to the food..

The silence that fell between..was so alarming..

He didn't say anything and just stood up..then stormed out of the dinning room..

"Well..that isn't good" Diego commented and followed after him..

Probably to make sure..he doesn't go crazy

I sighed..

"How did he hurt you?" Bella asked worriedly

I told them everything..

"Yeah..he is a psychopath" ivy commented at last..

I maybe have omitted..the fact that he kissed me though..

I don't know why..I feel like they will judge me..which is so stupid of me..because they never did even when I unknowingly married a mafia boss..