chapter 13

The next morning you got woken up to someone booping your nose

"Bap!" King said while lightly smacking your nose as you slowly started waking up, you were still cuddled up to edric.

"King what in Titans name are you doing... Sorry forgot you're a Titan.." You sighed sitting up a bit.

"Trying to wake you up, me and Enzo are boredddd..." He whined which made you chuckle quietly.

"Then why aren't you guys playing something?" You asked curiously looking around to see everyone still asleep.

"Because we have to be quiet" he pouts as Enzo floats over and pouts as well, you sigh.

"Fine let's go outside and we can play a game or something." You go to stand up but get pulled back on the beanbag by edric which made you blush. He was still asleep.

".. Is he seriously doing that while asleep?" You questioned quietly causing both king and Enzo to laugh.

"Good luck" they say in unison before leaving for the kitchen, you sat there with edric as you waited for him to wake up.

About 30 minutes later he finally woke up all groggy and rubbed his eyes before looking at you, it took him a minute to process the fact he had his arms around your waist and was holding you close to himself. He blushed and let go of you.

"How long was I doing that?" He questioned his face getting redder by the second.

"30 minutes" you state, laughing quietly.

"Crap.. Sorry" he covered his face embarrassed as he apologized to you. You chuckled and smiled at him.

"It's fine, I didn't mind at all" you said which made him blush even more before you both heard king and Enzo gagging in the doorway.

"Get a room you two" they said in unison which made you both laugh, causing the others to wake up confused.

"Why are you guys so loud.." Willow mumbled cuddling closer to hunter as she covered her ears.

"Sorry.. Enzo and king just made a funny comment" you said chuckling a bit.

"What was it?" She tilted her head curiously. You, Enzo, king and edric looked at each other blankly before laughing.

"Don't worry about it" edric said still trying to calm down his laughter.

"Well at least keep it down please..." Gus said covering his ears with a pillow as he still tried to sleep.

"It's like 12pm shouldn't you guys already be awake?" You asked looking at the group.

"Shit..." Luz said in shock as she looked over to everyone else.

"You guys need to go to school... You're late" she said worried as she grabbed everyone's stuff and cleaned up.

"Crap!" Willow said as she quickly got up, everyone else started quickly getting ready. Running around frantically grabbing their stuff and changing into their uniforms.

"Did you guys seriously forget?" You asked and they all glared at you before they were finally ready.

"We'll talk about the fact, you didn't wake us up earlier, later." Amity said harshly as she glared at you.

"Hermosa, it's not his fault he probably didn't know what time it was and probably didn't wake up that earlier than us." Luz said rubbing her back in a circular motion, calming her down.

"It's true, he didn't wake up till about 35 minutes before you guys, and me and king were the ones who woke him up" Enzo states, Amity sighed.

"Well we have to go anyway well be back later" she said before opening the front door and everyone started leaving.

"Bye edric" you said smiling at him, he waved at you.

"Bye y/n, see you later" he smiled before him and the others walked off. Now it was just you, Luz, king and Enzo.

"Soo.... What do we do now?" You ask awkwardly.

"Wanna go raid the fridge?" King asked, everyone nodded and you all headed to the kitchen to got eat something.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Later

______________________________________________________________________________________________

You, king, Enzo and Luz were all watching YouTube, Raine and Eda came back earlier but they just went upstairs.

You were all watching YouTube on luz's tablet it was some edits of some anime Luz liked, you all enjoyed it though, you all watched it for a while before hearing a knock on the door and Luz answered it, it was the whole group.

"Hey guys!" Luz said smiling and letting them in.

"So principal bump didn't get mad at us for being late... But we did get extra homework" willow said, you did notice a few new people from the group that weren't there yesterday, Matt and emira, Matt and Gus were talking the whole time.

"You guys wanna play a game?" You asked, edric sat next to you as everyone else sat in their own spots, emira sat next to Ed, Luz and Amity sat next to each other, willow and hunter sat together and Gus and Matt sat together, Enzo and king just walked out of the room to go find more snacks.

"What kind of game?" Gus asked curiously, Luz smirked which made you snicker.

"Truth or dare" she said in a evilish voice laughing hysterically.

"Luz, calm down the crazy for a bit" you laughed at her actions.

"Aw, alright" she chuckled.

"So... Who's going first?" Matt asked looking around.

"The person who asks gets to go first so, Matt truth or dare?" Luz questioned, a smirk on her face.

"Ha, dare cause I'm not a wuss" he said smiling proudly.

"Oh buddy you just sold your soul to the devil" you said laughing a bit and he looked terrified.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: for the time being this is all I have to post I'm still worried about my friend but I did promise to post a new chapter so here it is, I hope you guys like it I'll continue the next part in chapter 14.