3.

LIKED BY : @oliviapiastri and 2,437,688 others

@OSCARPIASTRI
my first formula 1 grand prix. super excited and nervous! i hope i do you all proud. let's go qualifying!🧡

@OLIVIAPIASTRI - proud of you whatever happens baby bro. love you forever x
@F1 - you've got this oscar!!
@TEAMMCLAREN - you've got this! so proud.
@MCLARENF1 - let's go oscar! OP81
@LANDONORRIS - 🤝🏽🧡
@F1FAN - proud!
@MICKSCHUMACHER - you've got this buddy

olivia was extremely nervous! it was oscar's first formula 1 grand prix. she couldn't show she was nervous, then oscar would start panicking and he was already nervous. she put on her brave face for the sake of her brother.
"hey, just coming to say good luck!" olivia heard a voice say. she turned around to see mick schumacher standing behind her and oscar, wearing his white mercedes top and a massive smile on his face.
"MICKY!!!" olivia shouted and threw her arms around the tall german. "i've missed you so much!"
"i've missed you too livvy." mick smiles and picks the girl up, spinning her around. "you too oscar." mick adds and laughs.
"yeah yeah. missed you too pal." oscar laughs and hugs mick.
"good luck with qualifying mate, you'll do great!" mick smiles and pats oscars shoulder.
"thanks pal, means a lot." oscar smiles.
"oscar, it's time." zak brown announces.
nick gives the pair one last hug and makes his way back to the mercedes garage.
olivia turns around to her brother and smiles.
"you've got this oscar. don't think too much. it's your first qualifying. just drive." olivia smiles and hugs her brother.
"thank you liv. i love you." oscar mutters.
"i love you too little potato. you've got this." olivia kisses her brothers cheek and watches as he gets into his car for his first qualifying. a tear slips down her face but she quickly wipes it away. she turns around and mouths a quick "good luck" to lando, he just winks back before putting his visor down and getting into his car. olivia rolls her eyes and focuses on oscar.

 olivia rolls her eyes and focuses on oscar

TAGGED : OSCARPIASTRI

LIKED BY : @mclarenf1 and 231,836 others.

@OLIVIAPIASTRI
super proud sister! my little brother everyone! his first formula 1 qualifying and he got P4! i'm crying in the garage like a crazy person but i am so proud of him and all he has achieved. you're gonna drive it like you own it tomorrow potato🧡

@MCLARENF1 - what a qualifying it was! PROUD.
@LANDONORRIS - P4 and P5!
@TEAMPIASTRI - WELL DONE OSCAR!
@MICKSCHUMACHER - well done oscar. told you!
@MAXVERSTAPPEN - just watched the replay, what a drive!
@LANDOLOVER - proud of you piastri.
@F1 - rookie incoming!👀

new tweet!

@oliviapiastri tweeted —
i love mick schumacher so much

725 replies!
928 retweets. 8,937 likes.

she speaks!! —
pls go check out my new book
passenger princess !!🫧