4.

LOCATION : mercedes motor home.

LIKED BY : @mercedesf1 and 121,726 others

@OLIVIAPIASTRI  
went exploring before the race, had to visit my friend micky at the @mercedesf1 garage🤍

@MERCEDESF1 - was a pleasure to meet you olivia!
@OSCARPIASTRI - TRAITOR
@LANDONORRIS - get back to the mclaren garage now before i come find you.
@GEORGERUSSELL - nice to meet you olivia!🤍
@LEWISHAMILTON - nice to see you again, always welcome in the mercedes garage. oscar is an incredible driver x

olivia was making her way back to the mclaren garage after spending some time in the mercedes garage. her and mick knew eachother from oscar's karting days. they had grew up together, olivia spending most her time at the karting tracks and spending time with mick. it was nice to have a familiar face around whenever oscar wasn't. she hasn't really gotten to know many of the mclaren team. apart from lando. but whenever oscar was busy, so was lando.
she arrived back at the mclaren garage and was greeted with lots of smiles and people saying hello.
"oh look, it's the traitor." lando smirks.
"oh shut up you." olivia laughs and hits his shoulder.
"you're hanging around with the enemy!" lando pokes her shoulder.
"mick is not the enemy idiot." olivia rolls her eyes.
"i need to get you some mclaren merch asap!" lando laughs.
"i have some. i have a couple t-shirts and hoodies and a couple piastri tops." she smiles proudly, being the first person to buy a OP81 top.
"i'll get you a norris one." lando winks.
"i'll pass thanks." olivia gags and pretends to throw up. "i'd rather wear a schumacher top."
"i hate you." lando groans and walks away towards his side of the garage. olivia laughs and heads towards oscar's side of the garage.

LIKED BY : @oliviapiastri and 5,726,836 others

@LANDONORRIS  
race day baby with my new team mate. let's go!🏎️

@OLIVIAPIASTRI - my photography skills!
@F1 - 🏎️🏎️!
@CARLOSSAINZ - my little lando
@LANDOLOVER - yes! dream team
@OSCARPIASTRI - let's go lando!🏎️🤝🏽
@MAXVERSTAPPEN - good luck norris!

@OLIVIAPIASTRI - my photography skills!@F1 - 🏎️🏎️!@CARLOSSAINZ - my little lando@LANDOLOVER - yes! dream team@OSCARPIASTRI - let's go lando!🏎️🤝🏽@MAXVERSTAPPEN - good luck norris!

LIKED BY : @mclarenf1 and 1,726,937 others.

@OSCARPIASTRI  
my first grand prix. let's do this!🧡

@MCLARENF1 - let's go!
@OLIVIAPIASTRI - good luck baby bro!Xx
@LANDONORRIS - 🤝🏽🧡
@TEAMPIASTRI - good luck!
@LEWISHAMILTON - 🤍good luck.
@CHARLES_LECLERC - good luck mate❤️

new tweet!

@oliviapiastri tweeted —
first grand prix!
nervous!!

524 replies!
826 retweets.                            9,836 likes.

she speaks!
happy birthday charles leclerc!