19.

oscar was beyond nervous. he had paced around the garage more than 12 times already. olivia didn't know what to do or say to calm oscar down. she grabbed her phone and called someone she knew could get through to oscar.
"hey oscar. someone is on the phone for you" olivia smiles and hands oscar her phone.
"hey" oscar sighs.
"now listen here mr piastri" lily yells on the other end of the phone. oscar grins and walks to his drivers room to talk to his girlfriend.
olivia smiles knowing lily will calm him down, lily couldn't make it to a lot of races, she was still studying in school but olivia had planned to fly her out to a couple of races. olivia loved lily and lily loved olivia. they welcomed lily into the family when her and oscar started dating. oscar really loved lily and olivia was grateful that oscar had lily.

"well hello beautiful" olivia turned around to see lando smirking.
"norris" olivia rolled her eyes playfully. "how are you on this fine day?"
"well i'm p2 for the sprint, i have a beautiful girl infront of me. what more could a guy want?" lando laughs.
"you're so cringe!" olivia laughs.
"oh shut up!"

TAGGED : LANDONORRIS

LIKED BY : @landonorris and 463,836 others.

@OLIVIAPIASTRI  
my first sprint race today! super proud of my little brother, his first sprint race and he's on pole! excited, happy and nervous! let's go team papaya!🧡🧡

@MCLARENF1 - family!🧡
@MAXVERSTAPPEN - coming for you piastri
@MICKSCHUMACHER - proud of you oscar!
@LANDONORRIS - oh look it's me
@CHARLES_LECLERC - let's go mclaren boys! watch me in your mirrors🫣
@OSCARPIASTRI - i love you liv x

olivia watches nervously as the sprint was about the start. the warm up lap just finishing and it was almost lights out. she was bouncing her knee up and down.
"LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO!"
olivia watched as her brother speed off, lando closing in but oscar getting away and keeping P1. max was chasing down lando, but he was defending well. charles was in p4 and was close behind.
the boys were still currently p1 and p2, olivia thought she was going to be sick. imagine her brother winning at his first sprint race! how amazing would that be.
"fuck fuck fuck!" lando shouted through the radio as max overtook him. lando was currently p3 with leclerc chasing him.
"can i really do this?" oscar asked through the radio. everyone turned and looked at olivia.
"yes you can potato! you've got this!" olivia replied through the radio. "now bring it home piastri!"
"copy that sis"

"THE ROOKIE HAS DONE IT. OSCAR PIASTRI WINS THE SPRINT RACE!"
everything stopped for olivia. everyone was cheering and yelling. she couldn't believe it. her little brother. the rookie had won his first sprint!
"OMG!!!!!!" olivia screams and jumps up and down. she grabs blake, a mclaren engineer and hugs him.
"i did it. i actually did it!" oscar screams through the radio.
"yes you did little bro. you did it!!" olivia yells through the radio.

LIKED BY : @oliviapiastri and 6,836,946 others

@MCLARENF1
THE RISE OF THE ROOKIE. what a drive by oscar piastri. p1 for his first sprint and a huge congratulations to him! also lando norris for getting p3! that's our drivers!🧡

@OLIVIAPIASTRI - i can't stop SCREAMING
@F1FAN - WOW DONE GUYS
@MICKSCHUMACHER - so proud of you oscar! you are some driver!
@LEWISHAMILTON - well done oscar! an amazing race.
@SEBASTIANVETTEL - well done oscar! what a driver you are already.

she speaks!
please vote and comment if
you are enjoying this!

pls go check out my new book
passenger princess !!🫧