24.

olivia's messages were flooded with landos fans. she always got the odd comment from his fans but this was different. since the kissing photos came out and landos instagram, her comments and messages have been filled with hate. everyone turning against her and saying nasty things.
she throws her phone down, having enough of reading the nasty things being said. oscar had rang her to tell her to ignore it and not read anymore. but she couldn't help herself. the whole team were out celebrating but olivia just couldn't stomach it. the felt terrible not going but she didn't want to face the world right now. so she ordered room service and watched a movie in her hotel room.

a few hours later she checked her phone. she had loads of messages and missed calls.

1 new message from SIR LEWLEW🤍

pls ignore all the nasty comments
we love and adore you so much liv

1 new message from maxie🏎️

love you livvy
please ignore the comments x

1 new message from micky🥰🥰

livvy my angel
pls ignore the hate
they are idiots
i love you forever my bestfriend

5 new message from lando🧡🧡
where are you?
hello livvv where r u
i miss you where r u
i'm drunnnnnk and need u llssssss liv
olivianvbvbsbejd wherewr r uuuuu

olivia sighed and put her phone down. she didn't want to speak to anyone. she quickly messaged her brother to tell him she was ok and hoped he would tell everyone else she was fine. she puts her phone down and tucks herself into bed. she puts a movie on and gets comfy.

the next day olivia wakes up with a puffy face from crying. she grabs her phone and sees a loads of messages and calls. she sighs and calls her brother. "hey liv"
"hey oscar. how are you?"
"i'm ok. are you? i saw some of the comments"
"yeah i'm fine. just got to me that's all"
"lando too, he got drunk last night and was raging about it. kicked off in the club. danny and carlos had to drag him away"
"is he ok now?" olivia asked concerned.
"yeah he's hungover in his room"
"i'll check on him" olivia sighs.
"i love you liv. keep your head up" oscar says into the phone.
"i love you too oscar" the pair say goodbye and hang up. olivia sighs and quickly gets ready to see lando.
she puts her mclaren hoodie in and a pair of joggers with her trainers and quickly leaves to landos room.
she knocks and waits a few seconds.
he opens the door and looks very hungover.
"hey land" olivia smiles.
"liv, come in" he stutters and fixes his hair. he moves out the way and let's olivia in. his room was a mess, clothes everywhere. olivia sits on the bed and sighs.
"how's the head?"
"pounding" lando groans. "i've taken some paracetamol and had some water"
"good" olivia smiles.
"look, please don't look into them comments. i know it's hard but they don't mean anything" lando sighs.
"i know, i just feel like i have to read them and then it makes me sad" olivia groans.
"i know. i'm sorry this is happening because of me" lando sighs and rubs a hand through his hair.
"hey, don't blame yourself. i'd take it all if it means kissing you again" olivia winks.
"come here you" lando smirks and kisses olivia.

she speaks!! —
pls go check out my new book
passenger princess !!🫧