10.

liked by @oliviapiastri and 6,836,947 others

@MCLARENF1
it's race weekend! the boys are all ready for qualifying. let's go team papaya!🏎️🧡

@F1 - 🏎️
@LANDOLOVER - let's go boys!
@F1FAN - team papaya!
@OLIVIAPIASTRI - good luck guys!🧡🧡
@OP81FAN - YES OSCAR. LETS GO!
@LN4FAN - THE TEAM!
@MICKSCHUMACHER - 🏎️🤍

 LETS GO!@LN4FAN - THE TEAM!@MICKSCHUMACHER - 🏎️🤍

liked by @oliviapiastri and 5,575,857 others.

@MCLARENF1
P2 & P8 for tomorrows race. well done on a difficult qualifying boys. all eyes on the race tomorrow. team papaya!🧡

@F1 - 🏎️
@OLIVIAPIASTRI - proud of you oscar. only your second qualifying and you've been in the top 10 twice!
@MICKSCHUMACHER - well done boys!
@OSCARPIASTRI - i'll do better tomorrow :(
@OP81FAN - YES OSCAR. LETS GO!
@LANDONORRIS - well done team! we've got this tomorrow oscar!

"oscar please don't beat yourself up. you did amazing. it's only your second qualifying and you've been in the top 10 twice!" olivia smiles as she hugs her brother oscar was disappointed in himself for only getting P8. lando was P2, so oscar was comparing himself to his faster team mate.
"i know. i'm just disappointed that i wasn't higher up the grid. i'll be ok." oscar smiles and hugs his sister. "thank you for the support liv."
"i've always got you oscar, always." olivia adds.
"i'm going to go call lily. love you." oscar smiles and goes back to his hotel room to call his girlfriend.
olivia sighs and runs a hand through her hair. she heads into the pit lane and takes a few photos while it's empty. most people starting to head home ready for the race tomorrow.
"oh it's my least favourite piastri." olivia turns around to see lando smirking at her.
"well if it isn't my least favourite driver." olivia laughs and begins to walk away.
"am i actually?" lando panics and runs after the girl.
"you are right now. you've made my brother feel shit about himself." olivia groans and turns around to face the brit.
"why? because of quali? i told him not to beat himself up. it's only his second qualifying!" lando groans.
"that's what i said!" olivia mutters frustrated.
"i'm sorry i made him feel like that." lando replies.
"it isn't your fault. he'll get over it." olivia smiles.
"so where's your boyfriend?" lando laughs and hits the girls shoulder. olivia looks at lando confused.
"mick? mick schumacher?" lando adds.
"mick is not my boyfriend you twat! he's my best friend. we practically grew up together." olivia laughs.
"you're very close though." lando smirks.
"jealous norris?" olivia smirks and moves closer to lando.
"maybe i am." lando stutters as olivia touches his cheek and moves her hand down his shoulders and chest.
"good." olivia kisses landos cheek and walks away.