✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛- 04 ✰

After the school ended Jungkook came to pick kookie, V and Jk and saw them standing outside at the entrance gate.

As soon as Jk and V noticed jungkook they immidietly jumped on him.

Ah my babies, how's you day hm? jungkook asked to V and jk and one by one pecked their forhead.

Dada yk me and jk got full marks in our english test! V said giggling cutely as jungkook hugged them.

oh really! Hm that's so good. My boys are really genius, isn't it jungkook said as he ruffled both of their hair.

Yesh! Daddy you promised that if we got full marks in our test then you will take us to mall jk said with a pout as jungkook chuckled at him and picked both of them in his arms.

Yeah yeah! Ik i'll take you to mall hm, now shall we go? Jungkook asked as the other duo nodded their head in ecstacy.

𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. Kookie, who were seeing this all thought in his mind smiling sadly.

Don't you wanna come with us?

Kookie flinched a bit as he heard his dad's usual cold voice. He hesistantly nodded and sat down on his usual back seat.

Time skip

Daddy stop! Stop! Stop the car! Jk said exitedly as Jungkook immidietly stopped the car

What happen bubba? jungkook asked in confusion as he saw jk's exited figure

Daddy ice-cream! See there is an ice-cream parlour please we want ice-cream jk said showing his puppy eyes as he knew that jungkook can't resist his puppy eyes.

Ah okay don't show me these eyes of yours and tell me which flavour you two want? jungkook asked as he the duo jumped in happiness.

Daddy I want butter pecan flavour! Jk presumed cutely.

And dada i want strawberry flavour! V said and showed his boxy smile.

Ok Ok my highness anything else? Jungkook asked while chuckling and went to ice-cream.

Kookie feel like to cry as his dad didn't even ask him wether he also want icecream or not.

After awhile jungkook came back with their icecream and extended it to the duo who happily took it from him and begin to lick it.

Mhh yum yum! It's really tasty dada V said cutely as he took a small bite of his ice cream.

D-daddy c-can i g-get i-ice-cream too? Kookie presumed lowly while stuttering.

First get good marks in studies then have ice cream jungkook coldly answered but somewhere in his heart he also felt bad for kookie, after all he is his own blood.

Kookie sadly looked down as a sad pout formed on his lips, jungkook also noticed his actions and a little smiled formed on his lips which was unnoticed by everyone.

Soon jungkook take them to mall and parked his car and they we inside the mall

To be continued........
_________________________________________

Don't forget to vote ⭐

Do comment and follow for more ❤️