✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛- 07 ✰

*Slap*

D-daddy y-you s-slapped me j-just bcz of that stupid?! jk said as fat tears formed in his hurtful eyes but it didn't effect on jungkook.

In. my. room. right. now. Kim Jk!!! jungkook uttered in his deepest tone pressing each word trying to not to burst out. Jk felt chills running into his whole body being whole terrified by his father.

Jk didn't have much courage to talk back to his father who were standing infront him keeping his dark aura on. jungkook's one glare is enough to make jk to pee in his pant.

Now go! And you already knew the position, right? Jungkook uttered saracastically

N-nae d-daddy jk muttered fearfully and made his way to his parent's bedroom.

On the other hand kookie was crying miserabely as his eyes were still stinging , his head was spinning bcz of crying too much.

D-dada k-kookie hurt k-kookie not f-feeling good. K-kookie's h-head hurts ahhh~ kookie presumed hiccuping very badly while everyone was trying to make him calm. Taehyung picked him up gently in his arms and pat his back in a soothing manner to make him calm down.

Ik baby dada knows everything, c'mon stop crying now my strong boy. Taehyung said softly while roaming here and there in room with kookie who was hugging him like a koala still sobbing in his arms.

Taehyung let out a sign as he sattled down on bed keeping kookie over his lap and wiped off his tears lovingly. More tears escaped from kookie's eyes as he kept hiccuping.

Shh my jaan don't cry. If you will keep crying like this then dada will also cry, do you want that? Tae uttered softly and soothingly pat his back in order to make him calm.

N-no don't c-cry dada, see k-kookie also no c-cry. Kookie muttered while keeping his both palms on his mouth trying to not to let out any sob but it didn't work at all

T-tookie nwo cwry-cwry. Shee (see) g-gukie habe n-nana milkie. We bill dlink i-it twogethel otey? ggukie who were in jisoo's arm uttered in his baby language while extending a banana milk bottle towards kookie in order to make him happy.

k-kookie tata asho (also) bought candiesh fol you. We bill not gibe it to bady hwugie (jk) otey? Vantae muttered cutely while holding some candies in his little chubby hands.

Everyone who were present there cooes at both little one's concern towards their big brother. Even kookie also giggled at his lil brothers. He got up from taehyung's lap and made his way towards his baby bros and hugged them fondly. Tata and ggukie also hugged him back with their lil arms and giggled cutely.

In between jennie intered holding a tray of food and kept it on side table. A tender smile streched on her lips at the lovely duo of brothers.

They're so cute, isn't it?! Jisoo whispered to tae and jennie while admiring their kids who were now playing with eachother.

Yeah indeed! Tae replied, capturing the moment in his phone.

Kookie baby come, have your dinner first hm. Today mumma will feed my my baby. Jennie cooed as kookie immidietly nodded his head and hoped on his bed like a exited bunny.

Soon jennie started feeding him while chit-chating with jisoo. Kookie were laughing continously while enjoying ggukie and vantae's monkey dance who were shaking their little booty while singing in their funny baby language along with the beat. Tae recorded them while laughing at the cute duo

To be continued.......
_________________________________________

Don't forget to vote ⭐

Do comment and follow for more ❤️