✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛- 08 ✰

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Jk was kneeling down in his parents room while holding his ears with his both hands, praying for himself as he know jungkook will not spare him today. Jk were in his thoughts when the door cracked opened and a furious jungkook. He was holding a thick wood paddle in his hand.

Jk's breath hitched as he already guessed why jungkook bought that paddle.

Jungkook moved forward and sat on the edge of bed, infront of jk who flinched slightly, ofc by jungkook presence!

D-daddy..! I'm s-sorr- jungkook cut him off saying in his straight cold tone.

Strip..! shiver runned down in jk's intire body.

Ofc jk isn't used to his dad's scary aura as jungkook always remain his personality as cold and calm, only show love to his family, BUT..! when he comes to his  evil side then noone, literally noone can save you from the devil bunny.

D-daddy I said s-sorry na, t-then why p-punishment for this little matter?! Jk uttered gaining a bit of courage, but the next moment he regreted, wondering why the heck he even say those words.

"You're really getting out of my hands now, You really want something good from me, isn't it?! Let me fulfill your demand." Jungkook growled while greeting his teeth as he grabbed jk's wrist and pulled him over his lap, removing jk's bottom he spanked hardly  on his bare butt with a wooden paddle.

  I don't want to hear a single sound from you, GOT IT..!! Jungkook said and begin to hit jk hardly.

Jk whinched in pain at the first hit and let out a loud scream which ecoed in the whole mansion. The other family members also heared jk's scream and hurriedly run towards Jungkook's room but didn't able to reached inside as jungkook has already locked it from inside.

Ughh~ d-daddy no- ahhhh~ hurting d-daddy..! Jk whimpered while sobbing nonstop but jungkook didn't melt and continued to spank him.

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

"ahhhh- m-mumma~..!! No- l-leave me, wanna go to taetae d-dada mhh-ahh" jk said and cried more as he felt another sting pain on his bottom

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

Ahhhh~ n-no daddy p-please no more, It's h-hurting l-like hell-ughhh~ jk said while cried more loudly.

It should be hurt baby..you deserve this. Jungkook said while clenching his jaw. On the other hand everyone was knocking on the door continously being all worried for jk.

JUNGKOOK OPENED THE FREAKING DOOR I SAID...!! tae growled from outside banging the door as Jungkook finally let  jk go off and throwed the paddle harshly.

Jk pulled up his bottoms while whimpering in pain and tried to hug his dad trying to seek for warm of his dad but to his bad luck jungkook yanked his hand  harshly which causes him to stumbled back a bit.

D-daddy--- jk tried to say something but jungkook cutted him off by saying "You don't deserve this"

jk felt really hurted, he fell on his knees and started crying loudly . Finally jungkook left the room and closed the door harshly. In that time The others entered there and saw jk crying loudly kneeling on cold floor.

Kookie was the first one who run towards his hyung. Ofc he is worried for jk after all he is his hyung.  He tried to pat his back but before he can aproach him jk pushed him back and Shouted.

STAY AWAY FROM ME YYOU STUPID..!!  JUST BCZ OF YOU MY DADDY IS MAD AT ME..! I WONDER WHY YOU EVEN BORN. YOU'RE JUST A BURDEN ON EVERYONE. NOONE LOVES YOU KOOKIE NOONE..!! WHY THE HECK YOU'RE EVEN ALIVE..? I'M ASHAMED TO CALL YOU AS MY BROTHER..!! YOU JUST DESERVE TO DIE..!! Jk shouted on the top of his lungs not realizing how badly it effect on kookie.

Jk was about to say futher but cut off by a harsh slap across his left cheek. This time Jennie slapped him, anger and sadness were visible in her eyes.

Kookie got numb on his place proccessing each and every word of jk. His plushie, whome he was holding fell down from his hand and he run out of the room trying to hide his nonstop flowing tears....

To be continued.......
_________________________________________

Don't forget to vote ⭐

Do comment and follow for more ❤️