✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛- 06 ✰

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

It's been one week since kookie got that plussie. He always cuddle with it, play with with it and keep it with so much adoration, And why not??? It's the first time his father bought him something in these freaking years.

Jennie were also happy for kookie. Now kookie always spent his free time his carrot [𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞]

𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞~

Kids dinner is ready ~ come fast! Jisoo yelled from dining table

Coming mumma/mummy~ the others yelled back from upstairs

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤:-

Kookie was talking to his carrot having some tears in his doe innocent eyes as his hyung Jk slapped him for touching his iron man lego.

Carrot yk h-hyungie slapped kookie a-and say b-bad words to k-kookie. Am i bad b-boy? Why noone loves k-kookie? Kookie was blebbering but heard his mummy calling for dinner. He quickly got up and washed his face and headed downstairs with his carrot in his arm.

𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦:-

Everyone satteled down to their seat, jisoo served some japchae in kids plates who started munching on it happily. Jk wereplaying games in his ipad without giving any attention to food.

Jk baby you can play your games later but first have your food! Jennie said while feeding ggukie and vantae

Mumma please ten mins more then i will eat~ jk answered more like whined while showing his puppy face to his mom. At last jennie signed in defeat and shooked her head on him.

Kook how was your meeting with mr. Choi? Did they agreed to our project? Tae questioned to jungkook whose attention was now on him

Nae hyung, they liked our project and agreed to work with us. Kook replied with a small grin.

Kookie baby can u pass me that water jug! Jisoo asked softly and kookie nodded his head as yes. the jug was heavy but kookie somehow managed to pick it up. He tried to pass it to jisoo but his lil hands stumbled in between and the whole water splitted over jk which and the ipad fell down from jk's hand and ended up into two pieces.

And the next moment kookie's cryies and gguk's shout ecoed in the whole dining room.

WHAT THE HELL YOU DID KOOKIE!! YOU JUST BROKE MY NEW IPAD! Jk shouted at kookie and pushed him hardly and throwed the japchae plate on kookie. The spices went into kookie's eyes which causes him to cry out loudly bcz of the immence pain in his eyes.

AHHHHH~ MUMMA H-HURTS ERHEEEH EYES H-HURTS K-KO-KOOKIE'S EYES Ahhhhh~ kookie screamed in pain. His painful miserable cries ecoed there. Everyone exept jk run to kookie as taehyung picked him up and headed towards the washroom jennie and jisoo also followed them with teary eyes and worried expression.

On the other hand jungkook who were sitting calmly, now stand up from his place and walk towards jk while piecering his soul with his dark glares.

And the next moment a slapping sound ecoed there and yep! Jungkook slapped jk across his left cheek for the very first time. Jk's face turned to other side bcz of the harsh slap.

To be continued.......
_________________________________________

Don't forget to vote ⭐

Do vote and follow for more ❤️