✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛- 11 ✰

Wʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ..?! A deep voice ecoed there as everyone now looked behind towards the door only to find jungkook standing there with a confused look.

As soon as jennie noticed jungkook's presence, she imidietly runned to him and hugged him tightly, crying on his shoulder. Jungkook also hugged her tightly not getting the situation but jennie's crying made him worried as well. Jungkook then gaze at his hyung with confusion in his eyes.

Tae let out a heavy breath and gesture jungkook with his eyes to look at his right. As soon as jungkook looked there he found kookie's pale unconcious body laying on bed and the IV were connect to his left hand...Jungkook's breath hitched for a moment as he spoke.... "W-what happened to him ? A-and why he have this IV on his hand..? " not getting any reply from anyone he again questioned but this time a with a hight pitch..."I'm asking something...will anyone plz tell me what happened in my absense huh?" Worriedness were visible in his voice as he looked at HIS son's pale body.

Ofc jungkook is worried for kookie maybe he doesn't show it but ofc he do care for his son and have a soft spot for him in his heart after all he is his own blood...but the thing is his ego can't accept this little thing...𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚐𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚗 ...𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜.....?

Taehyung patted his shoulder, "Calm down kook. I'll tell you everything but rn jennie needs you hmm...take ur time and make her calm...then come to my room, I'll explain you everything"

Giving an assuring smile for the last time taehyung left the room wanting to give some privacy to the couple. Jungkook broked the hug as he cupped her face gently and spoke "Shh...baby don't cry..calm down please and looked in my eyes..hmm" jennie calmed a bit as she looked up staraight in jungkook's dark orbs who made her sit on bed and sat beside her holding her hands in his big one...there was a complete silence but jennie broked it..."Jungkook" jennie exlaimed, "Hmm" jungkook respond " Why do you hate kookie this much huh...why can't you show some love to him huh ?" Jungkook was taken a back for a minute at jennie's sudden outburst.

jungkook stutters not wanting to make any eye contact with jennie who were now standing infront of him. He took a deep breath and spoke..."U-umm... W-we can talk 'bout this later jen. First drink some water" he tried to change the topic but jennie was being jennie, she wanted to clear everything which jungkook is hiding from her...

"Jungkook don't try to change the topic and give verbal answer of my DAMN! question" jennie exclaimed as anger and sadness were visible in her voice and tears were flowing like a river which she kept wiping but it was no use of it.

Jungkook closed his eyes and messaged his temple not knowing how to calm her down. He then stood up and gently cupoed her wet cheeks " Listen Jenn, It's not like I hate kookie...It's..just my ego can't let me to open up wit him an--" he was 'bout to say futher but jennie cutted him off by yanking his hand away and looked at him with hurtful eyes " Ohh..So your ego is more important to you than your own son, your own blood, right!...And don't you feel any pity on that little soul huh... who carves for your love...Just ask my heart jungkook...just ask my heart how everytime I feel whenever that innocent soul asked me that mumma why daddy doesn't love me like he do to hyungs!...why he doesn't praise me like he praise to hyungs whenever they got good marks in test...tell me what should I answer him haan?...tell me what should I anwer that innocent soul who always beg for your LOVE!!!...w-why didn't you understand jungkook that he also needs you..! he is also a little kid who wants his fathers love, his fathwrs attention and care...*she cupped jungkook's face* " Just look at this little soul *she pointed towards kookie as jungkook also glanced at him with soft eyes for the first time* "Tell me honestly jungkook...Doesn't he deserve some love?..Is he not worth of your love...Is he not your son?... please jungkook...! pleasee... I just can't see him like that jungkook I can't... " at last jennie broked down in tears and left outside while jungkook were still in shock . He was just staring at kookie blankly with soft teary eyes as guilt were visible on them......

Guilt were eating him alive and now he realized I mean not fully but a little bit that how wrong he were doing with his son. but still his ego, his mind is still winning against his heart..his feelings

Jk thought in his mind, "Why can't I accept that I love you kookie,why can't I open up to my own baby, my son, why I can't see your pain, why everytime my heart clenches whenever I see your those innocent eyes...Myabe because I still have a tender spot for you in my heart, after all you are my own son...

To be continued......
_________________________________________

Don't forget to vote ⭐

Do comment and follow for more ❤️