1. Bumped into someone

It was after the series win against Australia that the boys decided to party at night.

"Shubbbbb!!! How long will you take to get ready!? It's not your wedding!" A frustrated Ishan screamed from outside his room.

Just then the door clicked open and there came Shubman wearing a black t-shirt with a jacket and black pants.

Before Ishan could start complaining again he quickly locked the door and both made their way towards the reception area.

The team sat in different cars and reached at the venue.

As soon as they entered the place, everyone made small groups, some went on the dance floor, some to play the games and between all this chaos Shubman was just enjoying the loud music with Ishan and Hardik when they decided to pull some shots.

All three of them went to the bartender and sat there having fun and dancing for the rest of the night.

Shubman was a bit bored so he asked Ishan to join him for some games but he denied and said he just wanted to dance.

Shubman nodded and made his way towards the gaming area.
It was very crowded and between all this he collided with someone.

He noticed it was a girl wearing a beautiful black dress, beautiful brown hair. He was just lost admiring her beauty but came back into the reality right into time and asked her, "Hey, am so sorry I didn't see, are you fine?"

The girl looked at him
Her pov :

I was just making my way between this mob and collided with someone.
I looked up and was awe struck to find who it was! Shubman Gill!
The star of the Indian cricket team!

Is it really him? Or am I hallucinating?

My chain of thoughts broke by his voice.

I was too busy staring at him but I replied, " Yes I am fine, I am sorry too."

He smiled a bit and left.

Pov ends.

The team decided to head back to the hotel as it was 1A.M already.

The whole journey Shubman didn't utter a word but just kept gazing at the sky too busy thinking about that girl.

Shubman's pov:

Her voice keeps echoing in my head.
How beautiful she looked, I can't stop my mind to think about her.

We reached at the hotel and everyone went back to their respective rooms.

We still have a break for 2 days and then have to return to practice for the upcoming T20 matches.

I had some plans in mind but for now, I am too tired.

Between all these thoughts still he couldn't stop thinking about her.

All the moments were just replaying in his head and with all these thoughts he soon drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Next chapter

HER POV:

And then it all hit me!
I was going to be working...

Please leave some inline comments and votes