26. Team Doctor

Another beautiful morning. Well but it was a little different one. Niya wasn't sleeping in her bed instead she was working on her laptop in the conference room.

Niya's POV :

Oh God! I still have so many things to manage. I don't think I can get through this. Who on the earth even told me to spend days sleeping around like a sloth.

Pov ends.

Shubman went to her room to wake her up but got a little surprised at the sight. She was nowhere to be seen in the room.

"You are searching for her again" He heard Ishan's voice from the back.

"When is he not" Hardik added.

"Hamara love struck jugnu" Jads teased.

Shubman : Guys you can do this later but for now tell me if anyone has seen her around?

They all knew it but decided to tease him further.

Hardik : Nope

Jads : Definitely not

Ishan : No chance

Shubman : Fuck y'all.

Ishan : Who will?

Hardik : Hamari....

Rohit : Enough boys. He screamed from the lobby.

Jads : You were eavesdropping our conversation. Weren't you?

Rohit : You guys are loud enough to be heard from even outside the hotel. By the way Shubh she is in the conference room.

Shubman : Oh Finally!!! Thank you Bhai!! I love you!

Saying this Shubman sprinted to the conference room.

Virat : Was I also like this when I met Anushka? He asked while seeing Shubman literally flying through the corridor.

Rohit : No way. You were the worst case scenario.

The boys continued bickering while Shubman reached to check on his girl.

Shubman : May I come inn ma'am? He said peeking from the door.

Niya : Yup

Shubman's POV :

I peeked through the door and saw her. She has her hair tied in a bun. She is wearing light blue hoodie. Oh God! How cute does she look even in the most random moments.

POV ends

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

Shubman went and stood behind her. His hands on her shoulder. She looked up and he pressed a kiss on her forehead.

 She looked up and he pressed a kiss on her forehead