7. Where are we going?

THE NEXT MORNING :

Ishan barged into Virat's room.

Ishan : BHAI, VIRAT BHAI! Look what this idiot kid of yours has done!

And a completely drenched Ishan came into Virat's sight and he figured out the situation. Just then Shubman came into the room.

Ishan : Bhai is this the way to behave? He shouldn't wake me up like this!

Virat : Shubh what is this? You should'nt behave this way. You could've waken him up peacefully. Look at the kiddo, he is completely drenched.

Rohit opened the door of room. To others which seemed like he came out of nowhere.

Rohit : Ahh! Gyaan toh bada de raha hai. Those words coming from someone who does the same haan!

And it could be clearly seen that he too was waken up in the same manner, his hair and t shirt both were soaking wet. He straight went into the washroom.

By the time Hardik and Jaddu came into Virat's room listening to the boys fighting.

Ishan : You are mannerless

Shubman : You careless

Ishan : You hopeless

Shubman : You brainless

Ishan : You affectionless

Shubman : You worthless

Ishan : You senseless

Shubman : You logicless

Ishan : You tasteless

Shubman : You heartless

Ishan : You...You....You are everything less!

Hardik and Jaddu were enjoying this early morning drama along with Chahal who came midway and was recording everything for his Chahal TV.

( Ye chahal  TV ke chakkar mae ek din pakka pitega Yuzi)

Virat was just looking at them and thinking were they really mini Rohirat as everyone said?

Jaddu replied to him as if he heard his thoughts, " No Virat they aren't even close to Rohirat. You guys are worse or let's say the worst for that matter".

And Hardik started laughing like a crazy kid to that. Meanwhile Rohit came out from the washroom in another t shirt and he clean shaved his face.

Hardik : Kya cheela hua anda lag rhe ho Rohit Bhai 🤣🤣🤣

Chahal : Ye pakka pitega

Rohit : Ab ek murgi ko toh sab apne ande jesa hi lagta haina!

And everyone started laughing hearing that.

Hardik : Bhai...Bhai...You called me 'murgi'? And saying this he fake pouted.

Rohit : Acha sorry ab se nahi bolunga.

Hardik : Ha...

But he was cutted in between by Rohit

Rohit : Abse bandar hi bulaya karunga. Wahi suit hota hai tujhpe.

Virat : Ro yaar ese mat bol na

Hardik : Bhai...I knew you will be...

Virat : Esa bolke tu bandar ki bezzati kyu kar rha hai!

Hardik stomped out of the room hearing that and everyone burst into laughter again.

Jaddu : Kya baat hai Sharma ji aaj bade khush lag rhe ho?