Chapter 47

Just when Lu Zheng'an and others walked out of the village, they saw Lu Yang's eyes red and running towards the town in panic.

Lu Zheng'an knew that she must have known about Lu Changgen's injury, so he hurriedly said hello to the handlebars, slowed down the car when passing Lu Yang's, and jumped off the car's shaft.

"Auntie."

Seeing Lu Zheng'an, Mrs. Lu Yang wiped away her tears and said to Lu Zheng'an: "You came back from town? Have you seen your uncle Gen? How are the others? Are they injured?"

Seeing that Mrs. Lu Yang was trembling with fear, Lu Zhengan hurriedly stretched out his hand to hold her arm, and comforted her in a gentle voice: "Auntie, don't worry, Uncle Chang Gen is fine." With that, Lu Zhengan opened the car curtain, Let Ms. Lu Yang see it for herself.

After struggling for such a long time, Lu Changgen had already fallen asleep. Lu Yang glanced at the man in the carriage and saw that he was indeed fine, so she felt relieved a little. Just after seeing Lu Ming who was also sitting in the carriage, Lu Yang's face turned cold and he lowered the curtain.

Lu Zheng'an glanced at Mr. Lu Yang and said, "What? Let's go back home first and then talk about it."

Now that things have come to this, no matter how resentful Lu Yang is, it will not help. Hearing Lu Zheng'an's words, he nodded. Seeing that the carriage was not moving very fast, he and Lu Zhengan walked home next to the carriage.

Mrs. Lu Yang raised her eyes and glanced at the carriage, turned her head and said to Lu Zheng'an: "I just came back from your grandmother's house in Liuhu Township. Before I even entered the house, I heard Tieshuan's mother tell me. ?, your uncle Gen was cut and wounded. He was covered in blood, and I was so scared that I almost couldn't walk."

"Don't worry, Auntie. Uncle Changgen's wound has been sutured up. It won't be a big deal if you keep changing the medicine later. Huai Shu is here today. That girl from Yingchun is at my house. Is there any problem? Huai Shu is taking care of her."

Seeing that Lu Zhengan didn't ask why Lu Changgen was injured, Lu Yang knew that he didn't want to get involved in the village affairs. But right now, she was so upset and couldn't find anyone to complain to. She could only vent her bitterness to Lu Zhengan.

"You, Fourth Uncle, usually love his son so much that it hurts like a ball in the eye. I don't know why you took action this time. You, Uncle Gen, a fool, actually stepped in to block..."

After Lu Yang finished speaking, Lu Zhengan couldn't help but think of what happened that day. He knew in his heart that someone with Lu Ming's character could make him so angry. It was probably because Lu Zhengping had made the matter between himself and the widow clear to Lu Ming.

However, this is just Lu Zheng'an's guess. He can't say whether this is the case. And he was not a talkative person. Of course, Lu Zhengan would not mention it to others about his unlucky chance of bumping into Lu Zhengping and the widow making peace in the wilderness.

Lu Changgen was generally very popular in the village. People in the village who knew that Lu Changgen was injured were waiting outside. When they saw the carriage stopping at Lu Changgen's door, they all gathered around to ask about the situation. I heard that he was not in serious trouble, so I felt relieved.

Lu Zheng'an and Lu Yang helped Lu Changgen out of the carriage, placed Lu Changgen in place, told Lu Yangshi the doctor's instructions, and then returned home.

At this time, Song Huaishu was leading Lu Yingchun to pick peanuts at the door. When they saw Lu Zhengan coming back, the adults and children threw away the peanut seedlings in their hands and came towards him.