Chapter 93

Why was Lu Zhengan worried about holding Song Huaishu just after giving birth? After a while, he let go.

Song Huaishu, who could not win after talking and fighting, waited for Lu Zhengan to let go and immediately moved Lu Xingyi between the two of them. No matter how much Lu Zhengan coaxed him, he refused to talk to him anymore.

Lu Zheng'an scratched his cheek and had to give up. Thinking that he would be coaxed again tomorrow, he closed his eyes and fell asleep, leaving Song Huaishu, who was ashamed and angry, tossing back and forth for half the night before falling asleep.

When he was woken up by Lu Xingyi's babbling sound the next day, Song Huaishu turned around and found that his daughter had already dressed and was lying on the bed watching Lu Zheng'an talking to each other.

Seeing Song Huaishu wake up, Lu Zhengan squeezed Lu Xingyi's little hand and smiled at him. "It's almost midnight, get up quickly, wash up and have breakfast."

As soon as he heard that he had slept until midnight, Song Huaishu immediately sat up from the bed, leaned out and looked out the window, and saw that the sun had indeed risen in the sky, so he hurriedly got up and put on his clothes.

"It's so late, why didn't you call me? Has my daughter drank milk? Have you had breakfast?"

Lu Zheng'an lay on his side on the bed, shaking Lu Xingyi's little hand, watching Song Huaishu getting dressed in a hurry.

"There is not much work at home. It's rare for you to sleep so soundly. Why should I call you? My daughter and I have already eaten. We will give you warm face wash. You can wash yourself. Good for breakfast."

At this time, Song Huaishu completely forgot the reason why he got up late because of his lateness. He responded and walked towards the door.

Lu Xingyi, who was on the bed, watched as Song Huaishu ignored her and went out directly. Suddenly he felt a little unhappy, his brows were slightly red, his mouth was puckered and he was about to cry.

Seeing this, Lu Zheng'an immediately picked up Lu Xingyi from the bed, took a bag and wrapped him up, and then chased him out.

After seeing Song Huaishu, Lu Xingyi's face immediately changed. The couple teased her for a while, and then Mrs. Lu Yang entered the door carrying a small cloth bag.

"Here, have you plowed the spinach and coriander seeds?"

Lu Zheng'an handed Lu Xingyi to Lu Yang, opened the cloth bag and took a look, picked up a handful with his hand and smelled it, and then replied: "I have nothing to do at home today, I will go look through it later. "

After saying that, Lu Zheng'an wrapped the seeds and thought of Lu Yingchun who had not returned home from visiting relatives. He asked, "How many days has it been since Yingchun went to my grandma's house? It's almost the Mid-Autumn Festival, so I don't plan to come back yet." ?"

"Uncle Changgen went to pick her up early in the morning and should be back in the afternoon. Let's agree first. I won't be leaving at noon today. I want to have a meal at your place."

Mrs. Lu Yang hugged Lu Xingyi and weighed her, looking at the little girl smiling with her eyebrows crescent, she felt so soft that her heart could drip with tears.

With Mrs. Lu Yang helping Song Huaishu take care of Lu Xingyi, Lu Zhengan felt relieved and took the grappling hook to the vegetable garden behind.

Standing in front of the vegetable patch, looking at the radishes and cabbage that were growing well, Lu Zheng'an drew a clearing on the courtyard wall, dug up the clearing, made it into ridges, and scattered the spinach and coriander seeds.