1.3.3 Democracy and Murderous Rage

"I mean do you really think Mom would hurt dad?" Vanya asks in disbelief at the tape.

"You haven't been home in a long time Vanya." Luther says, "maybe you don't know grace anymore."

Diego, Klaus and Allison all circle round the small TV with Luther and vanya, all having this meeting of sorts.

"If he was poisoned, it would have shown in the coroners report." Diego side eyes Luther.

"Well I don't need a report to tell me what I can see with my own eyes." Luther gestures.

Diego stares at the TV, "maybe all that low gravity in space messed with your vision." Diego clicks some buttons. "Look closer. Dad has his monocle. Mom stands up. Monocles gone." He turns away from the TV.

"Oh yeah!" Klaus nods.

"She wasn't poisoning him." Diego explains. "She was... taking it. To clean it."

"Then where is it?" Luther asks. "No, I've searched the house, including all her things. She doesn't have it."

Diego looks down at the ground, "...that's because I took it from her. After the funeral."

"You've had the monocle this whole time?" Allison speaks up. "What the hell, Diego?"

"Give it to me." Luther quickly interrupts.

"I threw it away."

"You what?" Luthers eye practically twitches from his response.

"Look, I knew if you found it on mon, you'd lose your shit," Diego defends, "just like you're doing right now."

"Diego. You son of a bitch!" Luther steps forward but vanya interrupts,"calm down."

"Look I know dad wasn't exactly an open book. But I do remember one thing he said. Mom was, designed to be a caretaker,... But also, as a protector." Vanya explains

"What does that mean?" Allison asks.

"She was programmed to intervene if someone's life was in jeopardy." Vanya answers.

"Well if her hardware is degrading then .." Luther starts, "we need to turn her off-"

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Wait." Diego quickly interrupts, "She's not just a vacuum cleaner you can throw in a closet! She feels things! I've seen it!"

"She just stood there, Diego, and watched our father die." Luther says. (goofy ass bitch.)

"I'm with Luther." Allison, being inlove with her brother, says.

"Surprise, Surprise." Diego side eyes.

"Shut up." Allison rolls her eyes.

Everyone then looks over at vanya, she stutters and tries to talk, i- i- I don't-"

"Yeah, she shouldn't get a vote." Diego says.

"I- I was gonna say I agree with you-" Vanya says.

"Okay, she should get a vote!" Diego agrees. "What about you stoner boy? What do you got?"

"Oh so what? You need my help now? Oh, 'get out of the van Klaus!' Well, 'welcome back to the van.'"

"What van?" Allison questions.

"I- what's it gonna be Klaus?" Luther asks.

"I'm with Diego because screw you! And if Ben were here, he'd agree with me."

"No, I don't." Ben side eyes.

"So that's three to two?" Diego smiles.

"Votes not final yet." Allison says.