Prologue

Mandy was at him while Jeremy, Elena and Jenna were out she was shown paceing in her bedroom as she felt like she was being watched lately she's had a stalker who has sent her creepy messages and left presents.

She hears crash down stairs making her freeze as she slowly moves out her bedroom "guys is that you"she calls out as chills go down her spine as she walks down the stairs as she sees a window broken as wind gently blows in as she looks around before heading to the kitchen as she grabs a knife from the cutting board as for protection.

Her phone rings as she pulls it out her jacket it was a message "you look breath taking in those silk shorts and tank top only problem is your jacket."it said as her blood went called.

She then texted back'leave me alone I'm calling the sheriff'she texted back before rushing over to the phone but before she can fail the number her phone dings again as she looks down seeing another message 'dont do that or you won't like the consequences'it said but she ignored it as she dails the sheriff's number as she then placed the home phone by her ear as it rings"come come pick up "she whispered.

Before it went to voicemail male making her curse before all up sudden she freezes "I told you not to"she hears behind her as she whirls around seeing a man in all black holding a knife as she screams ducking when he goes to stab her before she scrambled up running as she opens the back door running into the woods.

"She dails Elenas number as she runs through woods it rings before her sister picks up"Elena!"she cry's.

"Mandy I can't talk right now Bonnies grams just died I need to be there for her"she says before hanging up as Mandy cry's with a curse before trying Jeremy it's rings before it was answer"jer I needs help"she cry's as she looks all around her.

"I can't Vickie is Missing"he says before hanging up she then trys Jenna but it goes to voicemail." Mandy~~~~"the voice sings as she quickly hides behind a tree "come out come out were ever you are"the voice echos before everything went silent as she was breathing heavily behind a tree as she looks around not seeing him before it was to late.

Her stalker slashes his knife across her back as she screams in agony before trying to run but her legs were going weak as she tries to get away before falling to the ground as she weakly crawls"this could have ended so much better if you had just followed the rules"the men says before kicking her as she cry's in agony rolling onto her back as she stars at the man above her before he stabs her in the heart.

Her eyes go wide as she coughs up blood as it pulls around her slowly before yanking it out and stabs her repeatedly until she stares blankly up at the sky no longer breathing before the guy then stands up leaving her dead on the ground with her guts hanging out before he walks away.

After some time at Bonnies Elena walks up to the door with Stefan before they freeze seeing the door open"oh my God"she says before rushing in with Stefan not far behind her. Elenas eyes widen seeing a window broken as she looks around "Mandy!"she yells worried but doesn't get a response before Stefan smells blood comeing from the woods seeing the back door open."Elena"he says before both were walking through the back door into the woods as the smell of blood gets stronger.

They Walk before Elena screams in horror at the sight in front of her. They're layed mandy on the ground dead with her guts hanging out as Stefan holds her as she cry's.

Soon paramedics,fire truck, police and the sheriff were on seen as Liz watched with tears as they loaded Mandy up in a body bag zipping it up as Jeremy was being held back by his family as he cry's for his sister.

In the woods the wind blows gently before a pale foot was shown on the ground before Mandy was shown in the outfit she died in as her skin was pale gray as she stares coldy forward before everything went black.