the first victim

It has been months since her death as she wonders as a spirit At a bar in mystic falls a man was shown looking for his next victim you see who's killed over 100 women in his life and they way he kills him was horrible.

He looks around the bar before seeing a young teenager walk out so he finished his drink before following after the poor girl.

He follows her down the street making sure no one was looking before grabbing her as she muffled scream in his hand as he drags her deep into the alley.

"Don't worry it will be extremely painful"he laughs before throwing her down on to the ground spraying her ankle "please don't"she begs as he laughs.

Suddenly it grows cold as they can see there breaths before a  scratching was heard on the wall"who there"he demands before groaning grabbing his gut before looking up as a girl appears she looks about 14 with long dark hair as she was pale with a shirt that has a blood stain wearing shorts as she walks barefoot as"what the hell"he mutters.

The girl tilts her head as the man suddenly screamed as he felt being cut deeply across his stomach form a force as blood splashes onto the ground as the girl behind his screams in fright.

The women flickers as the two stares wide eyed while the man keeps his guts from falling out before he flys back into the wall as his hands where forced out as his guts hanging as he screams as blood starts pulling from his chest before his head falls limp as he stares dead at the ground.

The girl on the girl whimpers in fear when the women turned to her before flickering as she disappears before everything went black.

The next day police and medics were on the scene as the sheriff was talking to the shaking girl"I don't know all I know I was about to be killed when this 14 year old girl comes out nowhere"she cry's into her hands.

"Can you tell me what this women looks like."Liz asked the poor girl.

"Uh she had long dark hair was very pale she wore what looked like pajamas a tank top with blood on the stomach and shorts she was barefooted"the girl sniffles as Liz was over come with shock.

Soon two men one was tall with shaggy like hair and the short with with apple green eyes and short hair as they wore suits walking over"hello were will the FBI agent skull and he's agent stone"they introduced keeping there real names a secret Sam and dean Winchester.

"FBI"Liz asked confused.

"Yes we're familiar with murders like this"the shorter one says.

Elena and Stefan where shown watching with confused looks in the distance"so you think is a vampire "she asked her boyfriend who shakes his head"no. This was different"he says as they share a look it looks like there's a new threat in town if only they knew who it was.