we meet again part 1

Mandy appears where she died in the woods she hears footsteps as she disappears to see who. Caleb smiles walking to where he killed Mandy as he sits down.

"Hi Mandy it's been a long time hasn't it I miss you I killed some more women who looked like you but nothing is better than the original"he says with a dreamy smile.

Elena paces in her living room as they all dejest on what dean and Sam informed them."okay so the one responsible for are little sisters death is coming back"she says with stress.

Mandy flickers behind him with a glare as it suddenly starts to get cold as Caleb can see his own breath as it suddenly gets cold making him confused before fog starts to cover the ground.

"Hello"he calls out.

"You murdered me"a hollow voice was heard making him whirl around but doesn't see anything before turning around only to jump seeing Mandy in front of him with a cold look. Her skin was pale as blood stains her class where he stabbed her over and over as her guts hang out she flickers "and all those innocent women"she says with a hollow voice as he stumbled back with fear when she flickers repeatedly.

He shakes his head "no that's not possible I killed you"he says with fear backing away as she tilted her head."you did"she says before he groans in pain holding his gut before screaming as blood spilled onto the fog covered ground she was going to make him suffer for what he do.

The Scooby Doo gang, the mikealsons and the Winchester Walk towards the woods when they hear a scream of agony before running towards the source.

Mandy grabs the man's face as she straddles him he screams in agony feeling what she felt that night as blood leaks out his mouth "please... please stop!"he begs only making her angry as he screamed arching his back.

Elena sees her baby sister slowly killing the one responsible for her death as she has second thoughts about helping the man.

Sam and dean see this as they share look."look as much as we want the asshole to suffer we need to stop her and put her to peace"Sam says as Elena sighs knowing he's right.

Jeremy steps forward "Mandy!"he shouts making Mandy snap her head with a glare at her older siblings as she slowly gets up from the crying man.

"Please stop Mandy"he says pleading with his baby sister.

"You should have been there both of you!"she screech's with a haunting wail making the supernatural groan holding there ears.

Jeremy has tears"I know I know but we are here now"he says reaching a hand out to her."we need to put you to rest so you can be in peace and not pain"he says.

Mandy flickers"I can't until he's dead"she says before turning back to crying man who was trying to crawl away holding her hand out before he screamed as he was pulled to her"no! No please I'm sorry!"Caleb cry's in pain and fear.

"Not good enough"Mandy says with a hollow voice before making a large cut form across his stomach as Caleb lets out a blood curdling scream as his gut slowly starts to falls out as she lifts him up to a tree pinning him there.

Sam turns to dean"she to far into revenge her anger and hate for that men or anyone like him she will kill them with out any thought we need to find her bones and burn them"he says as Dean nods his head before he turns to the Gilberts.

"We're is she buried"he asked the Gilbert siblings.

"In our family grave plot"Elena says as Mandy whirls around flashing in front of the Winchesters with a glare as she flickers "I'm not going until he's dead!"she screech's.

Dean shoots her with a rock salt bullet as she disappears for now as Caleb slides down to the ground panting.

"Thank you thank you"he says with relief before freezing seeing all there cold looks as Elijah and Klaus yank him up as his arms were pinned back as the Gilberts glare hatefully at the man"don't think us yet"Jeremy says before they all left with the man to come up with a plan.