first encounter

Elena was shown in her room talking to Stefan when suddenly she hears a creak"hold on... hello?"she tells Stefan before calling out as she thought she was the only one in The house she thought.

"What is it"Stefan said over the phone.

Elena shakes her head "nothing I thought I..."says trailing off when she heard another creak coming from the hall as she slowly gets up.

She moves to the door opening it as she steps in to the hallway"hello"she calls out before a light flickers from the bathroom making her walk over as she pushed the door open going to flip the switch but it was working as she was confused as the light continues to flicker before it suddenly grew cold.

Mandy flickers as she didn't want Elena to see her yet before she sticks her hand into her blood as she lifts her hand to the mirror writing "your fault"Elena says as she watches as words were written in blood as she backs up hitting the door when Mandy suddenly appears looking like she did the night she died as her sisters eyes go wide"Mandy?"she whispered.

Mandy flickers tilting her head as she stares coldy before letting out a haunting whail that hurt Elenas ears as she cover them running out the bathroom and to the stairs before she was thrown as she screams rolling down the stairs as she groans hitting the floor.

Mandy flickers down to the stairs as Elena backs away just before Stefan appears as his eyes go wide as Mandy flickers looking cold as he suddenly groans hold his guts.

Sam and Dean were shown at the scene we're mandy died as there emf was going crazy "well we got a ghost and my guess is she's really pissed off"dean says before they hear a scream as they took off running.

They barg in through the back door running to the living room "get down!"Sam says as the two teens duck before they fire as Mandy disappears a everyone was breathing heavily before everything went black.

After getting Stefan soom animal blood the Winchesters and the Scooby gang were all at the Salvatore boarding house.

"Okay what the hell is going on"Jeremy asked.

Elena sighs standing up"I saw her Mandy but she was different I mean she was flickering and she was very violet"she explained as many were confused as Mandy was never the one for violence.

"Wait hows that possible she's did and not only that we already have a problem on her hands the mikaelsons remember"Damon says paceing.

"I take it y'all are vampires but not like the ones we hunt"Sam says making the vampires tense but we're confused.

"We're hunters we go from case to case stoping evil and saving life's were the Winchester brothers Sam and dead"sam explained.

"I knew I recognized y'all I've read alot of things good and bad"alrick says.

"So what exactly is going on"Bonnie and Caroline ask.

"Well a hauny. Sometimes when people died from a violent death or suicidal there spirits become malevolent spirits and are very powerful due to the anger and such my guess is she is extremely pissed just haven't figured out why"dean says.

Elena gasp"I think I know... before she died she tried to call me and Jeremy but we blew her off I mean we always keep blowing her off she even told me she had a stalker but I didn't list"she says as tears start to fill up in her eyes.

The Winchester share a look before looking at them"the only one we can stop this is if y'all admit abandoning her and she forgives you an dif not we would have to burn her bones "dean explained as everyone shares a look.