we meet again part 2

Everyone was at the Salvatore boarding house with Mandy's murderer tied to a chair still shaking with fear on what happened not to long ago while Sam was heading to were many is buried. " oh thank god you saved me but what the hell is going on here" Caleb shouts with fear.

dean turns with a glare" what is going on her is you killed an innocent girl and her spirit came back vengeful" he snaps at the disgusted human.

Caleb shakes his head" I didn't kill anyone" he says as all the super naturals in the room heard his heart skip a beat he lied.

Jeremy glares standing up " you killed are baby sister Mandy " he spat at he man. 

Caleb then drops his fake act as he laughs " she should have just followed my rules" before groaning when dean punches him in the gut.

Mandy was shown walking to the boarding house as she flickers glaring coldly before disappearing. suddenly it got cold as they can all see there breath " okay everyone grab something made of iron now" dean ordered before each one had something made of iron.  

The supernaturals carefully walked around the house leaving dean with a scared Caleb "why do you protect him"a hallow voice is heard everywhere "why do you protect him!"the hallow voice wails as doors slammed closed on different rooms trapping the supernaturals.

"Shit"dean says holding the iron crow bar in his hands as he looks around as the lights flicker before Mandy appears behind him with a glare before throwing him across the room breaking a table as he groans as she then slowly turns to Caleb who's eyes widen in panic.

Elena and Jeremy steps back and Stefan and Damon try to open their door to the room they were trapped in"damn she strong"Damien grunts as they keep trying to pull.

Bonnie was trapped with Caroline as she was trying to use her magic to open the doors."she's fighting against my magic"Bonnie grunts as she continues to use her magic against Mandy.

Klaus and Elijah grunt trying to get the doors open as kol and Rebekah pace.

Caleb shakes in the chair he's tide in"please please don't kill me"he begs only making Mandy's spirit more angry as she yells making all the windows shot as the humans all scream covering there head as glass sharreds rain down "you beg for your life where was that mercy when I begged for mine"she yells angry as lights spark.

Dean gets up as he swings the iron making her disappear with an angry shot as he and Caleb were left breathing heavily.

Jeremy turns to his sister"we need to by time in order for Sam to burn her bones"he says breathing heavily as Elena nods her head.

Elena takes a deep breath "Mandy I know you can here me"she calls out as it was silent for a moment before tye lights flicker as she appeared with a cold glare "I know you're angry Mandy but you shouldn't be here your suppose to be in peace"Elena says with tears.

"I can't find peace until his payed for what he did and the only way for that is for him to die"Mandy says coldy.

"But it's more then that I know it you just have to admit it you blame me and Jeremy cause we weren't there for you when you needed us the most "Elena says crying.

Mandy flickers"you should have been there to help me!"she yells as the wind started to pick up as papers fly everywhere."if y'all would have just came I wouldn't have died!!"she yells flickering as sparks fall as some lights busted as Jeremy and Elena have tears running down there face.

Klaus grunts as he and Elijah were having no luck"I didn't think a spirit had this much power"Klaus says with gritted teeth as he and his brother pull as hard as they can.

Deans phone rings as he quickly answered "please tell me your there where she's buried"he says looking around breathing hard.

"Yeah I am just hold on"Sam says as he was shown sitting his phone down as he started to dig up Mandy's grave.

Mandy glares at her older siblings before disappearing"wait were did she go"Jeremy asked looking around.

"My guess is to finish off Caleb"Stefan grunts as he and his brother pull as hard as they can.

Dean looks around before the lights start to flicker as Mandy appears "you in my way"she says coldy.

"Yeah well get use to it sweetheart"dean says only to be thrown into a book shelf as it breaks from him and the force of the throw as Mandy looks at Caleb with a cold glare slowly walking towards him.

Caleb groans as he felt what was stabbing marks appear as blood oozes out as blood drips out his mouth.

Sam hits the coffin as he puts the shovel aside as he grunts pulling the top of the coffin up showing Mandy's body as she looked peaceful wearing a black dress covering the wounds.

Caleb screams in agony as a deep cut forms across his stomach as blood spilled out"please stop I'm sorry!"he cry's in agony finally feeling what his victims felt as blood pulls around him as Dean stumbled to his feet.

"Sorry but I can't let you kill him"dean says panting before he goes to shoot her as Mandy whirls around with a glare as he holds a gun out.

Sam purs gasoline over her body as he pulls out a match before throwing it into Mandy's body as it alights with flames.

Feeling a burning as she groans before throwing her head back with a scream as she erputs in flames as her scream echos as glass shatters from her scream before her spirit was gone as Jeremy hugs Elena as they cry hearing her final scream as it echos she was finally gone.