part 8 (his baby girl)

Y/n:baby plz wake up. ( I am calling Kook for almost 5 minutes, and here he is sleeping like a death person )

Y/n:ok, so are not going to wake up right. ( jungkook, don't say anything)

Y/n: I  am going.

You start to leave, but jk pull you to him.
And started kissing your neck.

Y/n: Kook plz get up, baby .I have to go . And you also have to  do your breakfast.

Jk: Hmmm. Can't I do my breakfast here?

Y/n: Let me begin your breakfast here.

It's almost 1 week. I marry jungkook .I am happy in my marriage life.

I came with the food and started feeding
Jungkook. When jungkook finished the breakfast, I cleaned the dishes . Now I am waiting for Jack.

I heard someone knock on the door. I know it's Jack.
I open the door, and Jack comes inside.

I come to jungkook and kiss him on his whole face.

Y/n: I am leaving. Be a good boy, ok? Jack plz take care of Kook. If something happens, then plz call me

I come to the door

Y/n: Bye, baby. (I left)

Jk pov *********

I really like to spend my time with y/n. There are not so many people in my life. I just have some friends, and my mom dad .

I never have any girlfriend also I never try to date someone. Because I everyone love's my money not me . But she knows I have nothing.  I am just a childish boy to her. But she loves me. Why?

I know one day I have to leave this all . It's just a game I am playing with my enemy.  But what's y/n's mistake.  She just loves me.

Jack: Sir ,I already opened the door. You can come.

Jk: Hmm

Jack:Sir, you are looking lost.you can share.

Jk: Nothing happened. Let's start our work.

Jk and Jack know y/n's college finished at 4 pm.  And come before 4: 30, so they try to complete the till 4 pm.

But today, they have a lot of meetings to complete. And their last meeting finished at 4 :10 pm

Jack: Finally, works are done .

Jk: closed the door, and come out y/n is coming.

Jack closed the door and changed the clothes. Jack took clothes and hid them in his bag.

Jk starts the TV and plays cartoons. When y/n come.

Jk, come to y/n and hug her .

Jack: ok y/n I have to leave now.

Y/n: Jack cof..

Jack:( Cut down her) I am very busy. I have to leave.

Jack starts leaving when y/n says

Y/n: You don't have to come tomorrow .

Jack: Yeah, tomorrow is Sunday, so I don't think I have to come .ok bye

Y/n: ok, bye

Jk is  still hugging y/n

Jk: y/nni, your Kook is hungry ( baby voice )