part 43 (his baby girl)

Two days later

Yn pov *****

Today, jungsung is going to be discharged from the hospital. These days, I tried to talk with jk, but he ignored me. Jungsung and jungkook are sharing the best bond I ever see.

Jk is working on his laptop. jungsung is sleeping in a hospital bed. It's still morning, but I don't want to live here. I don't like  hospital .and jungsung is also fine now.

Yn: baby wake-up.  Get ready .

Jungsung looks beside him to find jk. But jk is not here.

Yeah, jk and jungsung sleep together. The bed is big enough for two people. And I sleep on the couch.

Jungsung: dad-da?

Jk come to jungsung

Jk: I am here, baby . Don't worry, dadda wanna leave you now.

Jk hugged jungsung.

Jungsung is always worried about jk that he will leave him.

I really feel guilty after seeing how much my baby is craving for dad's love.

Yn: ok, now get ready, we have to go back home .

Jungsung, look at jk and say

Jungsung: dadda, you will also come with us, right?

Jk nodded . Jungsung kissed his cheek

Jungsung: Thank you, dadda. I love you.

Jk: I love you too.

Kiss his forehead and cheek.

I made jungsung ready . We come outside . Jungsung is in my arms.  A car is waiting for us.

Driver open the door for us. We sit inside the car's back seat.

Jungsung: dadda, is  it your car ?

Jk: Yes baby, it's my car .(Smile)

Jungsung is sitting on my lap.  Seeing outside from the window. Jk is busy with his laptop.

Jungsung got off from my lap.

Yn: What happened?

Jungsung: Nothing.

Saying this, he starts to go to jk

Yn: Don't go, he is busy. Come here.

Jungsung, look at jk with a pout

Jungsung: Are you busy, dadda?

He was off his laptop and said

Jk: No, baby, dadda is never busy for you. Just some people make it look it like this.

Jungsung: hm (confused)

Jk: Nothing.  Come to dadda (smile)

Jungsung sat on his lap.  I look outside.

Yn:( I know he is saying every word to me. I know he is hurt.  But I promise you, Kook, I will make everything perfectly)(smile)

After some time, ***

The car stopped in front of my house. Driver open the door jk come out with a sleeping jungsung in his arm.

I come and open the door. jk comes inside and makes jungsung sleep on bed and kisses his forehead.

Yn is looking at them with a little distance. Jk looks at him and says

Yn: Kook , you are staying with us, right?

Jk, don't say anything. Take his phone out and call someone.

On call **

Jk: sent my luggage . Hm . I am sending you the address. Ok

******
Yn: Oh.so I going to make lunch . If you need anything, just call me . Ok, baby

Yn left.  Jk looked at her and smiled .

Jk:( No, no, don't melt in her word . If I behave well, then she'll leave me again )

Jk again put his cold face

Yn's pov ****

I have done making lunch. Jungsung is still sleeping because of his medicine.

Yn: Let me call them for lunch.

I come to the room when I see jungkook looking at the wall where my and jungsung's photos are hanging on .

I hang every photo of jungsung in this wall. From the moment he was born.

Yn: Koo..

Jk: Did you remember how we used to plan things for our ba-by. (Sad smile)

Yn:I am sorry, jungkook .

Jk: Sorry (smile). I also want to be in this photo. I also want to hold in my arms when he is born. I want to hear his first word.  I want to see him when he walks for the first time .(chucked)

Jk: You can't give me anything back what I lost(tears in his eyes)

Yn: Kook I a...

Yn cut by a sound

Jungsung: Mama, dadda, what are you doing there .(rubbing his eyes)

Jk wiped his tears and said

Jk: Nothing. Mama and dadda are talking about when you are going back. (Smile)

Jungsung:Where?

Jk:Korea

Jungsung: You are leaving us again .(tears in his eyes)

Jk: No, baby, dadda is not leaving you. We all will go together.

Jungsung:Why?

Jk: You don't want to meet your grandparents .

Jungsung: they live there

Jk: hm

Jungsung: ok then, I will go .

Yn: ok, now let's go for lunch .

Jungsung: No, I don't want to eat .(hugged jk tightly)

Yn: Get up and come for lunch.  You also have to take medicines. (Angrily)

Jk:baby, let's go. If you don't take medicines, then you can't get rid of your sickness. Then you can't come with me.

Jungsung:No, no, I will come with you. Mama let go for lunch.

Jk smiled at jungsung's cuteness.

****************************************I know it's short. And I am sorry for this.

I will upload the next episode after 30 votes. Most importantly, go Fri(end)s *************

Bye, love you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜