part 28( his baby girl)

Midnight *****

Yn and jk were sleeping in each other embrace. When jk opened his eyes and looked at yn, who was sleeping.  Jk smiled.

Jk: My cute baby girl .

Jk, give a long kiss on yn's forehead

Jk: I love you a lot, love . Your kook can't live without you.
Then, jk came out of the room and knocked on the door of the office . Jack opened the door

Jk : Prepare everything for the meetings . I am going to change these clothes .

David:ok, young master .

After 2 hours *****

Jack: I am so tired

David looks at Jack.

Jack: No, no, I have a lot of energy left .

David: Young master you just have one meeting left
Jk: ok David, do if fast I need some rest .

Jk was in the meeting when someone opened the door .

??:Kook, what are you doing here ?

Yn's pov ***

I am sleeping, but suddenly, I feel Kook is not beside me . I opened my eyes and saw I was alone in the bad .

Yn: Where did Kook go now ?

I look at the clock, and it's 5:45am

I am to the kitchen, but Kook was not. But then I noticed the room where dad and Jack stayed. And dad told me not to open because he has his office important file there.  But that room door is open.

I open the door, and what I see is that it makes me shocked .

Kook was sitting there in an office suit . And look at the laptop screen.

Yn:Kook, what are you doing ?

Jack is sitting there with some paper, and dad is also doing something on another laptop . They also look at yn

 They also look at yn

Jk pov ***

I look at my love, who is fully shocked . I off the laptop. And say

Jk: Love how I am looking in this outfit . It Jack's but I wear this and see I am looking so good ( nervous but hide it)

Yn: Hmm( confused)

Jk: Why?i am not looking good ,love?

Yn: No, you're looking good.  But why u come here .

Jk got nervous because he didn't have any excuses . But David said

David: Actually, yn jungkook came into the kitchen for drinking water, but he saw this room light was on, so he came here and he liked Jack's suit, so he wore that . I told him no, but he didn't listen to us.