part 32(his baby girl)

Yn's pov **

I am making breakfast in the kitchen.  It's just 7 am . Normally, I make breakfast at 8 a.m., but I want to leave as soon as possible.

Yn: Finally It's done .

Jk came out of his room and saw that yn was serving breakfast in the table.

Jk: Why are you making breakfast this earlier?

Yn looks at jk nervously, but when her eyes meet with jk's eyes, she looks at the floor .

Yn: I have some early classes, so I have to leave earlier.

Yn took her bag  and started to go, but jk held her hand and said

Jk: Did you eat your breakfast?

Yn: No, I will eat outside

Jk: Will you be later today? Like tomorrow.

Yn:hm-m (low voice)

Jk: ok

Jk gives a long peck on her lips

Jk: Take care

Jk leaves her hand and yn runs from there.

One hour later **

Jack, come and find yn already left

Jack:( Today, young master opens the door . When I come yn already left from there. )

Jk: Jack ,call David

Jack called David and gave the phone to jk

****in call**

David: What happened, Jack ?

Jk: it's me, David

David: Young master you need something?

Jk: yn start to work in a cafe.  So give the owner as much as money he wants and told him not to make yn work.

David: ok, young master.  Anything else

Jk: no(coldly)

Jk cut the call and gave the phone to Jack

Jk's pov ****

Yesterday, when I was waiting for yn, she didn't come . So I sent my guard to check if she is OK.  My guard told me that after college, she would start to work in a cafe .

I know yn very well she don't like to spend the money David give her.  I guess this is the reason why she worked in a cafe.

But yn is behaving odd with me. I don't know why.

Jk: Jack, do you know why girls behave odd sometimes

Jack: I don't know that much Young master but most of the time, girls have different when they are on their period.

Jk: period?

Jack: Yes master

Jk:( It can happen I  guess yn is on her period that why she is trying to stay away from me)

Yn's pov ***

I am home back and see that jungkook is still awake. I changed my clothes and made our dinner

Jungkook is watching TV. Yn come to jk and say come for dinner

Yn sit in a chair and jk sit beside her . AND started eating

Yn:( I thought he would ask me to feed him, but the truth was he is also tired now by doing this acting)

Yn smiles sadly

Jk: (I don't ask yn to feed because I thought she was tired.  So I let her eat her dinner peacefully)

After one week ********

Yn's pov ****

Nothing changed this week.  I leave early in the morning and come home late.

But I today I took I leave from college and cafe.  Because I this is my LAST DAY in this house.

yesterday I met Jack when he told me

**********
Jack: yn , David sir will come the day after tomorrow.

Yn: Oh

Jack: He told me he would come in the morning and leave the same day

********

I also talked with Ria about this.  And she told me she had already planned everything . I will leave this house on the same day jk gonna leave .

I am just looking at every corner of the house. In these 6 months, I made thousands of moments.  Golden moments of my life.

I came to my room and started to cry. I still remember when I came in this house.  I am so happy that day to start a new journey.

Jk's pov ****

I come out of the bathroom and see yn is crying

I come to her and sit I front of her

Jk: ynine,  love,  what happened? Why you are crying.

Yn is still crying

Jk: ynine please don't crying like this please listen to me

Jk:bab...

Yn suddenly kiss jk. Jk also kiss her back. They are kiss each other like there is no more tomorrow.

Jk broke the kiss

Jk: What happened love?(caressing yn's cheek)

Yn: I want you kook

Jk: are you sure love

Yn again kiss jk . And jk start to ripped yn's dress

Tears start to left from yn's eyes

Yn:(Did you marry me just because of my body? If not then why?why you just marry me ?)

Jk:( you are a drug to me love . You are mine.  You are jungkook's baby girl)