part 36 (his baby girl)

Yn is standing on the balcony . When someone knocks the door on her room.

Yn:Come in

Mrs. jeon come inside. And come to the balcony. Yn looked at her and said

Yn: I am sorry, but I thought it's Lily

Mrs. jeon: it's ok. Sit with me

They both sit on the chair on the balcony.

Mrs. Jeon: I don't know how you get married or what happened between you two.if  I know anything It was I see tears on my baby's eyes. When I come, I don't ask you anything about your family or background. Actually, i don't care . Because I  see a smile on my jungkook's face. And that's all I want.

Yn don't say anything, just listening to what Mrs.jeon was saying

Mrs.jeon: I don't have any baby,after 11 years of my marriage. I attend suicide 2 times, but they save me. I have everything, money, love, and respect, but I am not happy because I want a baby. What I don't have . But after taking thousands of treatments, jungkook came into my life. I give him everything he wants ever before he asks for . I can't see tears on his eyes.

Mrs.jeon: I hope you understand what I  want.

Mrs.jeon started to leave when yn said

Yn: Sorry, mam

Mrs.jeon: Why, sorry and why you called me mam call me mom ok .

Mrs.jeon left

Yn come and try to sleep, but she can't

Yn: Should I give him a last chance. What if he really loves me. No, yn you can't be weak.  You know how he used you.  You have to  run away.

After one week ***********

Nothing changed between in the week.  But yn fear increased. From the maid and the thing yn can understand that jk is very dangerous.  One day, yn wake up and see blood in the hallway.  She asked Lily, and she said, "jk Kill one of his guard."

Jk tried his best to make yn forgive him. But now yn start to hide from him. He just sees yn in breakfast. Jk try to make him busy is office.

Yn pov ******

For some days, I have been feeling too weak. And vomiting is not leaving me.

Lily: yn, Mam is calling you for breakfast.

Yn: Oh, let's go

Everyone is sitting there yn come and sit opposite of jk.

Maid served breakfast, but yn start to feel like vomiting again. Yn controls herself, but when she is going to take a bit, she can't control herself anymore.

Yn run to the bathroom.  Every one look at her. Lily also went with yn.

After some time, yn come back

Everyone was sitting there with a worried face

Jk: You are okay, love (worriedly )

Yn don't say anything

Mrs.jeon: What happened ?

Yn: Nothing . I guess this soup smell is a little stronger, so I jus...

Jk: WHO MADE THIS SOUP ?

every maid look at one maid, and she said

Maid: I a-m so-rry you-ng ma-ster . I made this soup perfectly, but I don't know why yn mam don't like it

Jk: SO, YOU ARE SAYING SHE IS LYING.

Maid don't have the guts to say anything to jk

Jk: Changed THIS SOUP NOW

maid just bowed and left with the soup bowl .

After breakfast, Mrs.jeon, go somewhere .jk and Mr.jeon go to his office.

Yn is sitting in her room with a worried face. One maid was passing when yn called her

Yn: Excuse me

Maid: Yes, mam

Yn: Can you please call Lily

Maid: Sure, mam

Lily, come here, say

Lily: You called me yn

Yn: Can you buy something for me from the medical store (nervous)

Lily: Oh, you need a pad . You already have it in your clo.....

Yn: I need a pregnancy test

Lily: You need what?

Yn: pregna-ncy te-st

Lily:Wow, yn. Why don't you say this to master he will be so happy. (Excited)

Yn: Lily, come down . I am not sure.

Lily: ok, ok . I am going to the medical store.

*******one hour later *********

Lily was standing in yn's bedroom. Yn come out from Bathroom.

Lily:What's the result (Excited)

Yn: it's negative(yn have a sad face )

Lily: Sometimes, the test was wrong. I gave you another test tube . Test with that that can be po......

Yn: I test with both, and both are negative.

Lily lost her hope.

Lily: it's ok yn

Yn: Lily I need some rest.

Lily: Oh, rest

Lily left and yn closed the door

Yn came inside the bathroom and took a test tube. What say it's positive. Yn look at both tubes, and both are positive.

Yn sat on the bathroom floor and started crying.

Yn: What I will do now.  What if he killed my baby.

Yn wipe the tears

Yn: No, I can't be weak.  I have to be strong for my baby.

Yn touched her stomach

Yn: Mama will protect you.  Mama is  very strong.

***************************************I know this is not long enough. But I will upload the next episode as soon as I get time.  Till then, love you and bye.  Vote for the next episode. 💜💜💜💜💜💜