{Ch-7} First Meet ✨💃

Hey My lovely sweet potatoes 🥔

I am back with the new chapter ✨

Enjoy 😍

Next Morning, Udaybir's P.O.V

I woke up at 5 a.m. and headed towards the GYM and did my workout. Then I went to my room to get ready. I got ready in casuals and headed downstairs towards the dining room at exact 7 a.m. When I reached down I saw everyone settled at the dining table except Mumma and Chachi ji who are in the kitchen making Breakfast with the help of the cook.

I greeted the elders by touching there feet and just saying a normal good morning to the younger clan. Everyone greeted me back i sat beside joban. Uday puttar we will leave at 9 a.m so that we can reach there home at 10 a.m.,said Partap Singh. Ok dadu, replied Uday. Finally I will get my sister-in-law to whom I will complain about Veera. Said Kirat.

You are so confident that I will say yes? asked Uday while smacking his back. Yep because she is your Ideal type,said Kirat while smiling playfully. Rubbish, replied Uday getting embarrassed. When Kirat was about to say something else Kamaljit and Ramanpreet came with the food containers in there hands and other containers in the house-help's hands.

What are you all talking about,asked Kamaljit while sitting beside Hardev Singh. Nothing just telling him when we will depart, replied Kartaar Kaur.Then the House-help served them and all of them had their breakfast with normal chit-chat.

When everyone was done with their breakfast all of them departed to their respective room to get ready.

In Udaybir's Room

Uday got ready in white Kurta Pajama and when it was time to tie the turban he god confused between two colours - Blue and Orange.

Uday was extremely confused but decided to go with Blue as according to him, He looks good in Blue . Uday got ready (in the above mentioned attire).

After getting ready Uday went downstairs only to see his family there except the young ones

After getting ready Uday went downstairs only to see his family there except the young ones. "Where's the younger clan?"Asked Uday to Kamaljit. "Khoteya nu keha c ki time te aa jeyo thalle tyaar hoke, par na meri kinne sun ni aa mai ta aive bhonkdi aa " Said Kamaljit fuming in anger.

(I have said those Idiots to get ready on time and come downstairs, but no who even Listens to me. I am here barking without any reason.)

"Didi enna na gussa Karo. Aapa kudi nu vekhan jana aa. Ehna khoteya karke Mann na kharab karo" Said Ramanpreet while calming Kamaljit.

(Don't get angry. We are going to see the girl. Don't ruin your mood because of there Idiots.)

"Asi tyaar hon vich time ki lai laya saanu khota khota kehna shuru karta. " "Hor ki aap ta eh budiya tyaar hon vich ghanta ghanta laa den giya. " Said Joban and kirat while descending the stairs looking marvelous.