{Ch-10} We want to meet Sister-in-law

Yo my beautiful peeps ✨❤️

How are you all?

I am back with a new chapter.

Please keep supporting with votes and comments. ✨

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Song 🎶- Akhar by Amrinder Gill

Author's P. O. V:

After the cute bickerings and chit chat in the car they reached The Sandhu Mansion. Everyone sat on the sofa but Uday was standing there alone. Uday called for his mother and said, "Mummy Reevnat ji di picture send kardo."

(Mummy please send me picture of Reevnat.)

"Oho Reevnat ji" said Kirat while wiggling his eyebrows. "Veere je tuc ehna respect chalo respect shado je tuc menu ehna ku pyaar naal menu te kirat naal bole hunde na ta asi tuhanu tang ni c karna enna " Said Joban while leaning towards Kirat.

(Brother if you would have given us same respect, leave the respect, If you would have talked so sweetly with me and Kirat then we would have never payed around with you.)

"Tuhanu pyaar naal bole meri bandook. Naale je tuc ni tang karoge te hor tuhade nyaane karange" Said Udaybir while smacking both of them hardly at their back.

(My gun will speak sweetly with you. And if you guys will not irritate me then your kids will do?)

"Tuc ta na bas time kharab karan layi Bane ho bas. Mummy yaar photo send kardo " Said Udaybir while looking at his mother.

(You guys are just made for time-waste. Mummy please send me the photo.)

"Tu photo ki karni aa. Haje Aaj ta kudi nu vekh ke aaye aa. Je nahi reha janda ta dasde asi vaddi saari photo lagva dinne aa " said Hardev Singh Laughing .

(Why do you need the photo? We went to see her today only. You can tell us if you can't live without looking at her, we will fix a big photograph of Reevnat in you room.)

"Yaar papa aive di gal nhi aa. Karan Huna nu Milan chalya aa te je dasunga ta ohna ne photo ta mangni hi aa vekhan layi te mere kol hai nahi ta vakhauga ki " Said Udaybir rubbing his forehead.

(Dad it's not like that. I am going to meet Karan and others and if I'll tell them, they'll ask for photo. I don't have her pic so what will I show.)

"Aive na tang Karo mere putt nu. Uday puttar mai tenu na 6-7 photos send kar tiya ne Nuh Rani Diya dikha di " Said Ramanpreet smiling.

(Don't trouble my son. Uday I've send you 6-7 pictures of daughter-in- law. Show them pics.)

" Haye yaar Chachi... you are the best" Said Udaybir while hugging Ramanpreet.

(Oh my aunt... You are the best.)

"Acha bye... mai Karan Huna nu mil aava." Said Udaybir going.

(Bye guys... I am going to meet Karan and others.)

Udaybir sat in his car and started driving. As he was going to meet his friends he did not take any security.
On the way, Udaybir called Karan and told him to call others and gather at his house.

After the call, Uday turned on the music and vibes with the song smiling and imagining his Reevnat.

🎶✨Ni main tere nalo
Sohna koyi vi vekhya na
Suraj tatta te
Chann daagi taare pathar ne