{Ch-16} Wedding Pt:1💗

Hello my sweet potatoes 🍠

This is the Part 1 of  Udnat's (Uday and Reevnat) wedding.

Do tell me how is the chapter...

Song 🎶- Janjhan (From Lahoriye) soundtrack by Gurpreet Maan

Today was the day that was awaited by everyone especially Udaybir and Reevnat. Today they were going to be one in the presence of the almighty God. Today was the day when Reevnat will be Uday's and Uday will be her's.

Morning; 4:00 a. m
Gill Haveli

Reevnat was sitting wide awake and infront of her were her Mother, Her Chachi, her grandmother, her sister and her sister in law.

"Reevnat puttar tu naha la phir aapa gurudwara sahib chalde aa matha tekan" Said Inderjeet to Reevnat.

(Reevnat go and take bath then we will go to Gurudwara Sahib to pray.)

Reevnat was looking at them with longing eyes like she wanted to say something but the words were not forming. Where she was feeling happy for the new phase in her life at the same time she was feeling the pain of separation. She knew that she could come to her house any moment by being far away from them was never what she wanted.

She just wanted to stop the moment and just enjoy it. She was sad, excited, happy and nervous. Sad that it's her last day in this house of hers and her family, Happy to be married, Excited for the new life and nervous that how will she manage everything.

This storm of thoughts was not only in her mind but the same thoughtful cyclone was in her mother's, chachi's and grandmother's Mind's sea. For all of them she was life a little princess who has never grown up. For them she was not 25 but 2. All the ladies had the thought that how will their little baby handle everything but they were also assured that she is capable of doing everything.

Reevnat's eyes were watered and tears of separation were flowing from her eyes. Reevnat hugged her mother and cried her heart out. Not even a minute had passed when her Brother, Father , Chachu and Grandfather came in hearing cries.

When Shubeg Singh saw his beloved granddaughter crying he rushed towards her, took her in his embrace and said "Ki hoye mere bache? Kyu ro reha aa mera puttar?"

(What happened my child? Why is my son crying?)

Reevnat looked at her grandfather with wet eyes and said"Dadu... Mai ethe aa sakdi aa na jado marzi? Menu ethe on to mana ta nahi karuga na koi? Menu yaad ta rakho ge na saare? Menu please bhulyo na. "

(Grandpa... I can come here any time ? No one will stop me from coming here right? You all will remember me right? Please don't forget me.)

Saing all this Reevant again started crying and hearing this her family also started crying. Reevnat's cousins who has came for the marriage also came in , heard her and looked at her with teary eyes. They had never seen their princess like this.

" Puttar aa tera ghar aa. Tu jado marzi aa te jinna time layi marzi aa tenu koi kuch nahi kahega. Te je tenu kise ne mana kita na ta mai usnu is ghar to kadh du par mere puttar layi is ghar de darwaze kade band nahi ne. " Shubeg Singh said this with a cracking voice.

(My son this is your house. You can come here anytime and for how much time no one will stop you. And if anyone will stop you then I will though them out of this house and the doors of this house are always open for you my child. )