{Ch-8} First Conversation ✨

Yo my lovely sweet potatoes 🍠

How are you all?

Enjoy the chapter my peeps ✨

Song 🎶- Gal mithi mithi by Aisha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reevnat choked on on water that she was drinking and started coughing. Inderjeet rubbed her back and eventually she calmed down.

"Tuc menu dasya kyu ni ki eh aage ne?" said Reevnat with wide eyes.

(Why didn't you tell me that they have arrived?)

"Mohtarma tuc menu bolan hi kado ditta." said Inderjeet sarcastically.

(Madam when did you even let me speak?)

" Sat-Shri-Akaal " said Reevnat joining her hands. "Sat-Shri-Akaal puttar ji" said Partap Singh .

"Aao puttar ji ethe saade naal betho" Said Kartaar Kaur while patting the space near her.Reevnat looked at her mother. Inderjeet noded her head and Reevnat sat with Kartaar Kaur.

(Come my child, sit here with us)

"Tuhadi kudi ta bohot pyaari aa ji. Photo vich jinni sohni lagdi aa osto kite vadh sohni aa" Said Kartaar Kaur Smiling while holding Reevnat's chin softly. Reevnat gave her a soft and beautiful smile.

(Your daughter is extremely lovely. She is way more beautiful than the picture.)

Here everyone started talking to Reevnat and praising her whereas there was certain someone who haven't said anything from the moment Reevnat has entered the Gill Haveli but just kept staring. The certain someone has not lifted his eyes from Reevnat even for a second. And that certain someone is our Udaybir Singh Sandhu.

Reevnat has not even spared a glance at Uday. Feeling someone's constant eyes on her Reevnat looked here and there and her eyes stopped at the beautiful pair of Brown eyes which belong to the person who has came to meet her. She kept looking at the person sitting on the sofa on her right .

Then Shubeg Singh said , "Aapa nu kudi te munde nu gal karan deni chahidi aa. Reevnat Putt Uday puttar nu piche vala gardan dikha."

(We should let both of them talk. Reevnat my child show Uday our garden in the back.)

Reevnat looked at Shubeg Singh and said,"Hnji dadu." (Ok grandpa. ) Reevnat stood up and looked at Udaybir and said while gesturing, "Aajo. Is side aa Gardan ." (Come. Garden is this side)

Udaybir stood up from his seat and followed Reevnat. Reevnat took her to the beautiful garden. Uday was keenly looking all around the Garden impressed.

 Uday was keenly looking all around the Garden impressed