{Ch-14}. Sweet moments

Hello sweethearts 💗

How are you'll and how's the new year going ?

Enjoy the chapter ✨

Song 🎶- Sohne Sohne suit by Nimrat Khaira.

Udaybir's P. O. V

My Jaan was refusing me from making her wear the anklets. I just smiled at her and took her foot and kept it on my knee and made her wear the anklets. I could see from my side view that my guards were looking at me with eyes popped out and jaw dropped to the floor.

It's evitable for them to give this reaction because I've never bow down my head in front except Baba ji and my family elders.

After making My jaan wear the anklets I stood up and said"Vaise ta mai izhar karan vich changa nhi aa par enna zaroor kehna aa ki saari zindagi bolke v te actions naal v izhaar kari jau. Gurudwara sahib de bahar eh gal karna menu nhi pata ki vadia lagda hai ya nahi par menu enna pata aa ki Baba ji de agge mai mar ke v jhooth nhi bol sakda.""

(I am not good in confession but I can assure you that I'll keep confessing with both words and actions my whole life. I don't know that is it right to talk about this outside gurudwara sahib or not but I know that I can't lie in front of baba ji even after dying)

I have never said such words to anyone but I like the fact that I am saying these words to My jaan.

My Jaan? It has just been a day and I am on my jaan. But I like to call her this. I will save her number with this name. Oh i don't have her number. I'll ask her number today. Should I ? i should.

After saying these words to my jaan I saw her crying and then she looked at the anklets in her feet. I saw her looking in the direction of gurudwara sahib and closing her eyes while joining her hands to pray. What she might be praying?

As she was praying I saw My brothers and friends touching her feet. Now what are they Upto? My jaan Opened her eyes swiftly and backed off her feet saying that they are older than her.

But they still touched her feet saying she is not giving them blessings. She was crying and smiling. Then My jaan touched their head and said "Jeonde raho" (Live Long).

All of them rose up and My Jaan hugged them. I was just standing there admiring the view infront of me . I know that my friends and brothers will dearly love and respect their Bhabhi.

After calming down, My Jaan Looked at me and said that she could not take the Anklets because they were expensive. My only answer was that nothing is expensive for my soon to be wife and that is true.

Then I took her hand in mine and took her to her grandfather seeking permission to take her somewhere. I know that My jaan will never gi anywhere without her parents permission. So Shareef!!

After seeking the permission, I took her hand and made her sit in my car.

AUTHOR 'S P. O. V

Both Reevnat and Udaybir were sitting in the car when Reevnat said "Mai music play karla?"

(Can I play the music?)

"Tuhanu puchan di zaroorat nahi aa" Said Uday focusing on the road.

(You don't need to ask)

Reevnat just smiled and played the song Suit by Nimrat Khaira.

🎶 🎶Ek Designer Mere Suit'an De Layi Rakh Tu
Beshak Eye Liner Na Laike Devi Ankh Nu
Ek Designer Mere Suit'an De Layi Rakh Tu
Beshak Eye Liner Na Laike Devi Ankh Nu