chapter 2

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

     Today meera was being discharged. Arnav came to take his bhai and bhabhi and his little princess home. Arnav was handling the discharge process while the doctor called arshad to speak something.

                    The doctor began to tell arshad"𝘔𝘳.𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘺. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘚𝘰 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘺. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱. 𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩. 𝘐𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺. 𝘚𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘖 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶. "

          Hearing this arshad froze. All his happiness has now converted into worry. So with a stern a face he asked the doctor "𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴?𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴"?

                    The doctor was scared would be an understatement as he was terrified seeing arshad. The doctor gulped and took a deep breath and said "𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘚𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳. "Arshad let a dejected sigh but agreed with doctor and decided to take care of his daughter like a porcelain doll.

                 He took an oath to protect her, love her, take care of her in his mind. He said a thank you to the doctor and left the hospital with his family members.

                           A luxurious car came to halt in front of a magnificent mansion. Arnav, arshad, meera and their princess came out of the car. They started going into the mansion. At mansion door stood a woman with a aarti plate. They reached her and stopped at the entrance. The woman is none other than vira.

                      She is the twin sister of meera but on first look no one can tell if they are twins because they both are not similar at all. Vira has done the aarti to them and kept a small dot of kajal behind the baby's ear to drive away the vision of evil eyes. Then all of them entered inside the mansion.

                       Vira gave the plate to a maid and told another maid to bring water for them. All of them reached the living room where the children are present. The children caused a happy commotion seeing the baby. But meera told them to keep quiet or the baby will wake. So they kept quiet and all of them took a seat on the couches. Vira took the baby from meera. Vira awed at the baby's cuteness while the baby was sleeping unknown to everything happening around her. Vira was seated beside meera on meera's right side.

                    Then the children too argued to see the baby, the elders laughed at their curiosity. Then reyansh came front and asked meera"𝘮𝘢𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴."meera smiled at her son and told his to sit beside her on her left.

                        Reyansh sat beside his mother, and meera gave him the baby and told him to hold her carefully. Reyansh held her carefully and looked at her just then the baby began to open her eyes. The baby looked at reyansh with her doe brown eyes curiously and smiled at him . Reyansh felt very happy seeing her. The baby tried to touch his face so reyansh bent down for her. The baby touched his cheeks and cooed at him. Seeing this reyansh said"𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳."hearing this the the baby simply smiled as if she understood what he was saying.

                   The elders were happy to see them. But the younger ones whined for their turns. Soon their turns too came and they too made their promises to their princess. Now the baby began to yawn seeing this arshad took her and made her sleep.

                        After making sure she slept , arshad asked everyone to gather as he has something important to say. All gathered there and arshad told them the condition of their princess and what the doctor had told. Hearing this the family members were at a loss for words. They all felt immense sadness thinking about the baby's health condition. But they all decided to take care of her and not let a single scratch to appear on her. They will cherish and love her dearly.

                 After this they decided to keep her naming ceremony on Sunday and retired to their rooms. Though the younger ones wanted to spend some time with their princess, seeing her asleep they decided that for later.

______________________________________
Hey guys enjoy the 2nd chapter and pls vote and comment.