chapter 22

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

           Abhimaan sedated aarohi and made her unconscious.

                Though he didn't wanted to sedate her at first but her little stunt of running she left him no choice.

        Abhimaan picked her unconscious body in his arms in a bridal style.

          He moved towards his car. One of his men opened the door and abhimaan got inside with aarohi in his arms.

         He made her to sit on his lap sideways and layed her head on his chest.

         He stared at hed puffy face and pecked her lips.

                  He ordered the driver to drive and presses the partition button.

               Soon he reached his private penthouse and went inside. He went inside and layed her on the bed. He changed her clothes into his T-shirt and boxers not removing her undergarments. His T-shirt reached near her mid thighs so he simply put her in his boxers.

         He layed her on the bed covering her with a duvet.

             The sedative will take few hours to loose it's effect so he went inside his home office to work till then.

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                    I thrashed around and slowly opened my eyes feeling the mind numbing pain. I clutched my head feeling the pain.

                   I slowly observed my surroundings and remembered what happened.

          He kidnapped me. And I can't even fight against him. I'm so helpless.

                   The room was dark themed just like him. Almost everything is black. My head was throbbing.

                I tried to get up but my body felt heavy . I saw a glass of water beside the bed I took it and slowly gulped the water down.

                   A small scream left my mouth seeing the change of my clothes . My eyes watered thinking how he must've changed my clothes while I was unconscious. I covered my self properly with the duvet.

                    Just then the door opened and there he stood in all his glory.

                   He began to stride towards me. I scurried towards the headboard clutching the duvet.He reached me and pulled me by my ankle.

                   He hovered above me and kept his palm on my cheek.

                 Tears left my eyes at the sight of him. My whole life changed just in a day.

                He wiped my tears away and pecked my eyes. He looked at me with something I couldn't decipher.

             "𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮" He spoke looking into my eyes.

              "𝘞-𝘸𝘩𝘺? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥-𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰, 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴? Those were the words only that left my mouth ignoring his question.

             " 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩. 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧. 𝙎𝙊 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. "He spoke with possessiveness.

              Silent tears made their way out of my eyes listening to his deranged words. I felt so vulnerable and helpless . Remembering he might punish me if I ignore him I spoke " 𝘔-𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘩-𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴".

               "𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩. " He spoke. I looked towards the clock just now observing it and it showed 8 pm.

                 I gasped thinking for how much time I was unconscious. I was brought out of my thoughts by him speaking to someone on a call to bring food.

                I thought to ask him who changed my clothes though I know it's him. "𝘞-𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴.? "

               "𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮. 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚" He spoke with possessiveness.

             Tears didn't stop flowing from my eyes. Why does it have to be me. I wish he never saw me.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

              After making aarohi eat some light food abhimaan gave her medicine for headache.

          He made her to lay on the bed and covered her with duvet and told her to sleep.

             He went for a shower. After showering he wore his boxers and sweatpants. His upper body was naked.

           He slid beside aarohi and pulled her towards his naked chest by her waist.

            Aarohi whimpered and tried to move away but he warned her and hugged her to his chest.

               Due to tiredness aarohi let sleep take over her. Soon her cute little snores filled the place.

               She looked soo adorable to abhimaan. He pecked her forehead and lips . He too soon slipped into sleep. It was the most peaceful moment for him. To finally have her in his arms. He wanted to hide her in his arms from the world.

                Both were sleeping with different opinions. Let's see how the story of the devil and angel with proceed. Will she be able to withstand him. Will he show her mercy. Let's see what the future holds.

______________________________________
Hey guys as I promised here's the update and pls enjoy reading. Please vote and comment.