chapter 11

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫
                            It has been 2 days since aarohi's results came. She has also gotten a mail yesterday to join the university after 2 weeks. She informed her family . Though her family still were quite unsure of her decision but they gave up after seeing her puppy eyes and cute pout.

                                 Aarohi's 18th birthday is in the next week. But she forgot about her birthday as she was excited about her university. So her friends and family decided to surprise her.

                               She and her friends thought to make the most out of the time they have and decided to hang out more. Today they are going to an amusement park.  It was evening when they decided to go.Aarohi got ready in a hoodie and a Jean. She informed her family and happily went with her friends. Her family smiled at her happiness and innocence.

                                   They reached the amusement park. They went for many rides. They also ate different snacks from the food stalls. Aarohi was the one who enjoyed most eating them cause her family never allowed her to eat unhealthy food and stall food. Her brothers were the most over reactive one's when it comes to her health.so they prohibited her from eating .

                 But today her friends encouraged her as everyone should have their first experience. But they too didn't let her eat more cause of her health. Now they decided to ride the Ferris wheel. It was aarohi's favourite. They rode the Ferris wheel and decided to go to their homes. They dropped aarohi first and went to their homes.

                                   It was already 9 when aarohi came back. Her parents and choti maa and choti papa has gone to sleep as she has already informed them that she is going to be late and to have dinner without her. Her parents gave her brothers the responsibility to wait for her until she came. Aarohi saw her brothers and smiled at them.

                 They felt peaceful at return of their sister. They enquired about her dinner. Aarohi told them she can't have dinner as she ate so many different foods. Her brothers let the matter about her eating stall food pass as its the first time she ate.

                                     They all retired to their rooms. Today it was yug's turn to sleep in aarohi's room. They slept peacefully.

𝘼𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
                     𝘈𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘩𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘥. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘴
𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨.
                          𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦.