chapter 10

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫
                           Aarohi wrote her exams very well. Now she's just waiting for her results. It's been a month since she wrote her final exams.

                       Her results are soon going to revealed. In this month gap she attempted the entrance test for Oxford University. She's waiting for that result before telling her family.

                        Her friends helped her in applying for the university. Her family doesn't know it yet as her friends helped her.

                                 But abhimaan knows about her applying for Oxford University cause he has his ways to know about everything she's doing. He Smirked thinking how close he is getting in his plan to claim her.

                    She herself is leaving her nest which is full of protection, so why wouldn't he take advantage of this chance and cage her. He has planned everything.

{𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥}
𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞 𝙥𝙤𝙫
                           Today my results are going to be revealed . I'm very nervous. But papa and everyone assured me that no matter what the result is , it's gonna be alright. Today is the arrival of my entrance test results of Oxford university too. I'm really very nervous about both of my results.
                              Now everyone are seated on the couch in the living room. I'm sitting between papa and maa.Reyansh bhai is with laptop, checking the online site where results are posted. I'm super nervous. Maybe papa observed me, he caressed my head and spoke"𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴. 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴. 𝘚𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘹. 𝘞𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. " Papa kissed my forehead after speaking .

                I felt so loved to have a papa like him. I trust him. "𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘢. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘪𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 " I spoke with admiration looking at papa. I hugged him. He too hugged me back. Reyansh bhai told the site opened. He saw the results . Everyone went silent to listen what the results are.

              Reyansh bhai kept the laptop aside and came to where I was. I stood up and looked at him with curious eyes. "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴" Saying this he hugged me. I froze for a second and realized what he just said.

                 I hugged him back with happiness. Everyone began to cheer with happiness. After reyansh bhai , my other brothers came and hugged me. Yug and yugant bhai twirled me. I giggled in happiness. Happy tears began to form in my eyes looking at everyone. I hugged everyone.

                    Papa wiped away my tears and spoke "𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦. 𝘞𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴. " Saying this papa hugged me. I too hugged him back and snuggled my face in his chest. His chest vibrated as he laughed looking at me snuggling into his chest. All this while siri bhabhi was recording everything. I blushed thinking how embarrassing it is.

                         Maa and choti maa cooked my favourite dishes to celebrate my success. We were happily having our lunch. After lunch we even ate ice cream too. It was my favorite chocolate ice cream how could I say no to it.