chapter 3

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Today the raichand mansion is full of commotion. Today was their one and only princess's naming ceremony. So the elders were busy in the preparations. The maids and workers were being instructed by meera and vira. Arshad and arnav were taking care of other things. Well you might wonder where the boys are. They currently are taking care of their princess carefully as their parents are busy.

                      All the guests started to arrive. The men of the house welcomed them. Now the rajvansh family also came and they entered the mansion. Seeing them all people began to greet them as they are of royalty. Arshad and arnav went to the entrance to receive them.

              They greeted them. Arshad turned to abhay and spoke"𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘮? 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦. "Hearing this abhay spoke " 𝘈𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯" both abhay and arshad laughed and hugged each other.soon meera and vira also came and greeted them. The rajvansh ladies went with meera and vira while rajvansh men went with arshad and arnav. The children too went with men and ladies accordingly.

                 Arshad and abhay were chatting happily while arnav was engaged with vinay and tanay. Seeing the king chatting happily some people were shocked as they all know arshad raichand and abhay rajvansh are very cold to outsiders but some people were not surprised as they know arshad and abhay are best friends. Arshad then started a conversation with 𝙖𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣. Arshad spoke "𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘮, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶?

                      𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 spoke with his normal expressionless face" 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘦, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴? "Arshad replied" 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 ".𝙖𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 simply nodded. 𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 is a clever and mature boy unlike the other children his age, he is very intelligent and has a mature mentality.

                        Soon it was the time for naming ceremony and pandit has called them. Arshad and meera were seated near the holy fire and done the rituals the pandit has instructed. Now the pandit has asked them what name they want to select for the baby. Arshad has told meera that he would select the name himself for his princess the previous day. So arshad told that he would like to name their daughter 𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙.

                 𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 who was already curious when he heard about the baby from his father few days back grew more curious.

                              The elders of rajvansh family went to see the baby. While the younger ones of rajvansh family are with the children of raichand family. Reyansh and abhimaan greeted each other. Abhimaan congratulated reyansh. Reyansh asked abhimaan "𝘢𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳? 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭." Abhimaan replied "𝘯𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦?" Reyansh nodded and led the way to see his sister. But only if he knew that the person to whom he is showing his sister will become the captor of her and cage her.

                            Abhimaan went to where the baby was kept. Aarohi was kept in a beautifully decorated crib. Seeing the children meera asked them what they are doing. Reyansh told her that abhimaan wants to see his princess. Meera smiled at them and told them to proceed. Abhimaan went near the crib and saw inside it. He saw a beautiful baby in the crib. He was mesmerized at her cuteness. Suddenly the baby turned her face and looked at him. Seeing her innocent doe brown eyes abhimaan felt something weird inside him. He wanted to hold her and hide her away from everyone so that only he could see her. A deep possessiveness began to form inside him to make her his. He felt connected to her.

                             That moment he knew what he wanted. The emptiness he used to feel inside him till now was gone. Now he found his missing part. He knew he had to claim her. So that was the moment he decided to make her his.

______________________________________
Hey guys enjoy the 3rd chapter and pls vote and comment.

𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨
𝙍𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 :10
𝘼𝙧𝙟𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙖:9
𝘼𝙣𝙞𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙧𝙖:8
𝙔𝙪𝙜, 𝙮𝙖𝙜𝙮𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙖:7
𝘿𝙞𝙩𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞:3
𝙍𝙤𝙝𝙖𝙣:2