25 Khushi is in Anxiety

Part 25 Khushi is in anxiety

In the meanwhile,

RM

"I have no doubt she is Khushi. Buy how did she come to our house? How did she know what was happening in Chotte's life?" Ratna asked Aparna.

"It's because she works in Bhai's office," Aparna said.

"Is it?"

"Yes, she joined his company the very next day Bhai met her,"

"How do you know?"

"Not only this, I know something else too..."

"What?"

"Bhai loves Khushi,"

"What do you say?"

"Bhai himself told me. The coat he is wearing today is given by Khushi only,"

"If Chotte loves her, then why did she look restless?"

"It's because he has not confessed it to her yet,"

"Is it true?" Arvind, who came there, asked.

Aparna nodded yes.

"Is this why he didn't want to meet Gourav's family?"

"Didn't he want to meet them?" Ratna asked.

"Yes, he didn't show interest in meeting them,"

"Then why did you compel him?"

"I didn't know he loved someone"

"He would have told you if you had given him time. Before that, everything is messed"

"By the way, what's all this about, rebirth, previous birth's husband... etc., etc.,?"

Ratna told him about Arnav's first meeting with Khushi.

"At that time, he was not interested in her because he didn't believe in the rebirth concept," Ratna said.

"Now also he doesn't believe it. Yet, he liked Khushi" Aparna said.

"I would have avoided Gourav if I had known about it," Arvind said.

"It's not your mistake because you didn't expect Khushi would come here"

"Maybe, but don't know what they are going through" he regretted.

On the other side

Avinash was driving the car and Khushi was crying nonstop. He didn't think she would stop crying. So, he asked her,

"Why did you go to their house, Khushi?"

Khushi looked at him perplexed.

"How could I resist myself after knowing Arnav is going to be someone's?"

"If he is willing to become someone's, how did you think you can change his mind?"

"I saw changes in him in the last two days uncle. He smiled at me and talked to me pleasantly. He knew I loved him. Then how he be lovable to me. Doesn't he know his actions would create expectations in me? Then why did he do that?"

"Whatever Khushi, you should not have gone to his house when there were strangers present..."

"Do you want me to be quiet knowing about his engagement?"

"You should have been... We could have dealt with him later. See, what happened now. You made his condition worse. You had given a chance for a third person to poke their nose into your matter. I told you already that this is a sensitive matter. Not everyone could understand that definitely not the ones who want to have a marital relationship with Arnav"

JOURNEY OF LOVE (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें