34 Remnants of the Past

Part 34 Remnants of the Past

Arnav touched the old lady's shoulder lovingly, who cried hugging him.

Meeran pulled her back and dragged her a little away.

"What are you doing? He is not Arjun... He died twenty-nine years ago. He just resembles Arjun does not mean he is Arjun. He can't be Arjun" He chided her.

"No... He is our Arjun only. Don't I know him? He is definitely our Arjun only. He came back"

"Yeah, Allah... How can I make you understand? Don't you know, what will happen if he is Arjun...?"

Parveen became horrified. She nodded yes and came back to Arnav.

"Why did you come here? Go back..." she said hastily.

"Why should I go back?" Arnav questioned.

"Because we don't like to talk to you," Meeran said.

"Won't you talk to Arjun?" Arnav asked even though he had no idea who both of them were.

"Arjun? Are you really Arjun?" Parveen asked emotionally.

Arnav nodded yes.

"No, you can't be Arjun... He is trying to get something from us" Meeran said angrily.

Of course, Arnav was trying to get the TRUTH from them.

"How do you want me to prove I'm Arjun? Shall I bring INDHU here?" Arnav asked.

Both of them were stunned.

"Indhu? Is she with you?" Parveen asked.

"Yes... She is with me. We are in Delhi presently. We are going to get married soon. I came here to invite you to our wedding" He said even though he went to Hyderabad for another purpose.

Parveen became happy and Meeran became nervous.

"Is it...? I want to attend your wedding but I can't. Leave this place immediately" Parveen said.

"But why?"

"He will burn you again if he gets to know about your wedding"

"You mean Pradeep?" Arnav asked and they became shocked.

"How do you know Pradeep? Are you really Arjun?" Asked Meeran with confusion.

"Yes... This is my REBIRTH... My name is Arnav Singh Raizada"

"I can't believe this"

"Wait..." Arnav removed his mobile and searched the pic that was captured at their office party in which Khushi stood next to him.

He showed it to Parveen. She widened her eyes in shock and snatched the phone from Arnav.

"Meeran... see this...! Our Indhu also took Rebirth...! She came back to marry her Arjun. I can't believe it happened"

"Yes, she came again..." Arnav said.

Arnav didn't show them he too didn't believe it. he just behaved like, he remembered his previous birth. So that, they won't hide the truth from him and would tell them about Arjun and Indhu.

"Won't you ask, how Indhu is?"

"She would be fine because she is with you... she loves you so much... that's why she married you leaving everything and everyone behind. Poor girl, she should be happy at least in this birth"

"But, Islam doesn't believe in rebirth right?" Arnav asked wondering.

"What would I do if you were in front of me?" the old woman asked miserably.