42 Threat

Part 42 Threat

Khushi dragged Arnav aside. Arnav got confused and asked,

"What happened Khushi? Why are you dragging me like this?"

"Shhh... Don't shout..." Khushi pleaded.

"But why?"

"Pradeep is here..."

"Whaaaaat? Pradeep? Where?" Arnav asked unbelievably.

"Look at the entrance of the restaurant..."

Arnav was about to go out, but Khushi stopped him.

"Don't go... see from here..."

Arnav slowly peeped towards the entrance of the restaurant and saw a man in his middle fifties standing.

"Is he Pradeep?"

She nodded yes.

"Are you sure?"

Khushi looked at him weirdly.

"I didn't mean it, Khushi... could you identify him?"

"Yes, he has not changed a bit"

Arnav looked at him and captured his figure in his mind.

"I don't know what he is doing here and how he came to Delhi...! I think he got to know about our REBIRTH. This is why I was scared to go to Hyderabad. Don't know what he is going to do" she said with an extreme level of fear.

"Khushi relax... we don't know why he is here. He may have some other purpose to visit Delhi."

"Whatever, I don't want him to see us"

"Okay, we will wait here until he moves away..."

They saw Pradeep getting into a car and leaving the place. Khushi closed her eyes restlessly.

"Khushi, he left..."

"I am scared Arnav..."

"Hey, listen to me... we will face anything being together. This time nothing will happen"

In no time Khushi hugged him.

"I am very scared," she said again.

Pulling her from the hug, he asked,

"Do you trust me?"

She nodded yes.

"Then don't be scared. Our families are very much satisfied with this alliance. They are going to fix our wedding date. I will ask my father to fix the date as soon as possible. If we become together, everything will be alright. Ok?"

"Last time also we were together Arnav..."

Arnav got stuck. He didn't know how to console her.

"Khushi, we should not have seen Pradeep in Delhi but we did. We have to face the situation. We have no choice. So, instead of being scared, we should think about how to defeat him. Your fear will weaken you. Among the two of us, you are the one who knew exactly what Pradeep was up to. So you should be strong. Even if Pradeep comes in front of you, you should stand like a strong pillar. Your confidence should frighten him. I am with you. Hold my hand and walk with me. This time we will cross all the hurdles" Arnav said confidently.

Khushi nodded ok.

"Keep smiling... Don't let anyone cause the pressure in your heart. I promise... Arnav will not let anything happen to you. He will give you the life ARJUN failed to give you in the last birth" He said emotionally.