56 Last Part

Part 56 Last Part

Pradeep and Anirudh's death news became hot news in the city as it happened in the police station. People related to Arnav and Khushi started inquiring about them.

Guptas were shocked to hear Anirudh's death. They were shocked more hearing him try to kill Arnav. They rushed to RM to meet their son-in-law who just escaped from the biggest danger.

"Are you alright Arnav?" Shashi asked with concern.

"I'm alright uncle"

"I'm really sorry for whatever Anirudh did" Akash apologized.

"Why are you apologizing for something you are not related to Akash?" Arnav asked.

"I may not be related to what Anirudh did but I'm related to him" Akash felt bad.

Arnav looked at Khushi and gestured to her to console him.

"Bhai, by God's grace, nothing happened to Arnav. We should thank God for that" Khushi tried to do her best yet Akash looked gloomy.

That was when they saw their friends coming with Bhashyam.

"ASR, what's all this? We are horrified to see the news"

"Yeah, Anirudh tried to kill me but Pradeep saved me"

"Did he really save you?" Lavanya asked unbelievably.

"Yes..."

"What the police said?" NK asked.

"They took my statement. They handed Pradeep's body to his son. He is taking Pradeep's body to Hyderabad today on flight"

That was when Lavanya saw Mangal Sutra on Khushi's neck.

"Khushi... what's this?" she asked shockingly.

"We got married last evening" Arnav answered before Khushi did.

All of them were shocked including Bhashyam.

"We thought Pradeep was trying something against us. Because he was roaming around RM. We didn't trust him. Khushi was scared to see him even though he caught Nitin who acted like Arjun"

"Arjun? What are you saying, ASR? We are thinking you are Arjun... are not you?"

"I don't know because I can't remember anything that happened in the last birth but Nitin is not Arjun. He was sent by Anirudh to separate us"

"What nonsense!"

"Yes, he thought Khushi would get confused and give him a chance but Khushi was so firm in her decision of marrying me. She was not ready to delay because she thought this time also Pradeep would separate us. So, we didn't think much. My parents and Khushi's parents also understood her and got us married simply. As Anirudh's plan didn't work, he became furious and decided to kill me. As we didn't expect, Pradeep saved me from the sharp weapon"

"It sounds like a movie, yaar," Aman said.

"Yeah..."

"Your love is so pure, Arnav. That's why nothing could separate you" Bhashyam said.

"We ought to thank you, sir"

"Me? For what Arnav?"

"The police said Anirudh called you and bargained with you for firing me from the job"

"Oh... was that Anirudh? I didn't know that. He didn't reveal his identity. He wanted me to fire you from the job. Poor he, he didn't even know firing can cause nothing..."