Chapter -11

Let's get into the story 💜

Everyone went to their respective home after engagement. Sivu family also went to their mansion.
Sivu didn't see ashwin after that 'so called 'romantic incident. She searched ashwin but he was not there . She left to her mansion with disappointment.

She reached and straight away went to her room to remove her jewels and dress as it is not much comfortable for her. Amal also went with her to help her.Sivu changed into a comfortable dress and slept out of tiredness.

After refreshing, sivu came downstairs .

Sivu came and sat beside her brother who was sitting on the couch .

Ajju smiled and kissed her forehead.

Siv-Anna...Anni ,ammu ellam enga?

'Idho inga' a voice came from kitchen.
She smiled and went towards kitchen and saw her ammu sitting in the kitchen counter and eating carrot....and her Anni cooking dinner for them.

Sivu went and sat beside ammu after kissing her anni's cheek.

Amal smiled and continued her cooking.

Ammu was not talking with sivu.

Siv-ammu enna aachu? En ippo pesama irukka?

Ammu - po ..po unnaku en Mela paasame illa... morning la irundhu nee enna kandukave illa....nee romba busy ah irundha.

She pouted .

Sivu smiled and lifted her and made her to sit on her lap. Sivu kissed her cheeks.

Siv-sorry babe...

Ammu smiled and kissed her cheeks back.

They all smiled at their banters.

Days rolled on....

It's the day before their marriage. Everyone were busy in arranging things. In sivu's mansion her relatives and cousins were busy in teasing her .

In ashwin 's mansion...his friends and relatives were busy doing some arrangements for tomorrow.

Ashwin was standing in his balcony thinking something deeply.

Ash mv-naalaiku kalyanam....ahhhh ennaku kovam varudhu...epdi naan indha kalyanam vendam nu soldradhu...ella ponnugalum onnu dhanu naan epdi amma kitta solli puriya veppen.

He was frustrated.

Rakshan saw him and tapped his shoulder to bring him back from trance.

Ashwin turned and saw him and again turned straight admiring the night sky.

Ash-enna da ?

Raks-enna da yosikara??

Ash-onnum illa

Raks-deii... naalaiku unnaku kalyanam...oru happiness illa face la...ipdi irundha ellarum enna da nenaipaanga??

Ash-happy ah irundha dhan sirika mudiyum...and yaaru enna nenacha ennaku enna?

Raks-deii...pls da adha marandhuru...thangam romba nalla ponnu...nee nenaikara maari illa

Ash-ipdidhan naanum first emandhen ...nyabagam iruka?
He asked rakshan. Rakshan was silent without answering.

Raks-deii ..ella ponnu ore maariya iruppanga?

Ash - deii Machan..podhum vera edhavudhu pesu illana po

Raks-po da paithyam....nee kekra maari illaa....aana naan onnu mattum solren nalla ketuko...thangam romba nalla ponnu...innocent...avala hurt panniradha. .solliten...Ava unnayum namma family um nambi dhan Inga Vara...adha manasula vechutu hurt pannama iru

He shouted and went downstairs.
Ashwin was thinking about his words.

TBC💗

Hello
How are you all?
I hope you guys are fine!!
Sorry for the late update....naan konjam busy ah irundhen and en phone odanjiruchu🥲adhunaala dhan update panna mudiyala...but hereafter you guys will get updates...

I can't give regular updates for few days...but I will try my best!!

Pls do vote and comment ❤️🤗

How was the chapter?

Evalo comments and votes varutho adha vechu I will try to give double update .

Byeee💜