chapter -13

Let's get into the story ❤️

It's time for sivaangi to leave her family and go to her new family.
Everyone eyes shedded tears when it's time. Aju thought of going inside by wiping his tears....but before that sivu held his hands and nodded no with tears. Aju started crying by hugging her tightly.

Aju- p..p.pa.papa

Sivu also started crying and hugged him back tightly.
Seeing this Ashwin's family also shedded tears.

Ashwin eyes softened when he saw her crying hard by hugging her brother like her life depends upon on aju.

Ammu was also crying hard seeing her father and her baby crying
She asked her mom what happened

Amal- baby...nam..namala vittu andha  family kuda pova

Amal was also crying. Why not... because she, for sure will miss her baby.

Hearing that she went to sivu and hugged her leg crying.
Sivu removed herself from the hug and kneeled down only get attacked by another tight hug ammu.

Sivu also hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

Ammu- bab...baby en..enna vit..vittu poirviya?? Naan..ne.nee il..illama epdi irupen...thooguv...thooguven
She started crying hard.
Everyone there was worried.
Ashwin was also crying...he don't know what happened to him.

Siv-no baby don't cry..naan unna vittu engayum po maaten...eppome nee dhan en first baby❤️ okay?? Naan unna adikadi vandhu paakren...samatha thooganum,sapdanum...adampidikka koodadhu..aprm naan pesa maaten ok va??

Ammu nodded but didn't leave her.
Devi came forward and caressed ammu's hair

Devi - unna vittu un baby engayum poga maata...unnaku eppo avala paakanum nu thonudho sollu...Ava vandhirva

Then also she didn't leave her.

It's already time for her to leave because they have some rituals at home.

Aju and Amal tried to lift ammu but she didn't leave her.

Ashwin came forward and knelt beside sivu and caressed ammu's hair who was hugging sivu and hiding her face in sivu neck.

Ash-Inga paaru kutty..nee un baby ah eppo paakanumo appo ennaku oru call pannu...naan udane kootitu vandharen ok va?..illana ipdi pannuvom...namma weekend la engayavudhu poga plan podalam appo nee un baby kittaye iru.. hmm deal??

Ammu just saw him and asked promise??

Ash-promise
Said Ashwin by keeping his big hand in her kutty hand.

Finally Ammu left her hold on sivu.

Everyone smiled.

Ashwin gave hand to sivu and helped her to stand.

Siv-bye..bye appa be careful...nalla sapdunga medicine laam time ku podunga

Sivu was holding Ashwin's hand and Ashwin also was holding her hand.

Kk- bye da kanna..ta..take care.

Siv-am..amma nalla sapdu and take care ma .
Binni nodded and kissed her forehead affectionately.

Siv-Anna anni bye..poitu varen

They also nodded their head. Words didn't come from their mouth.

Ashwin and sivu headed towards the car and sat at the back seat .
Still they didn't leave their hands . They were holding it tightly. Pavi who saw this had happy tears and mentally took evil eyes to keep them happy forever without knowing that their life is going to be upside down and sivu happiness will be replaced by crying.

Sivu was seeing outside through window. When she tried to move she noticed that their hands were intertwined. She was happy that Ashwin is kind to her. Without knowing her fate.

Ashwin who saw this tried to remove his hand but sivu held it tightly and again stared the window.

On the other side, Ashwin was angry on himself. He don't know what to do. He himself couldn't figure out why he is doing like this.

Ash mv - no Ashwin...you are making a mistake again...don't believe her...these drama is just to make you fall in her trap. All are same.

Ash heart - but why should a baby act ?? Think you idiot

Ashwin couldn't answer he was silent and confused but again went to his kanchana mode reminding himself that all girls are same. He forcefully removed his hand from sivu.

Sivu tried to ask what happened but before that they reached their mansion.

TBC❤️

How was the chapter???

Pls do vote and comment!!

Will give double update based on your comments and votes

Hurry up !!!!

Byeee❤️
With love
Your author ❤️