chapter-16

Let's get into the story ❤️🦋

Sivu talked with her anni for few more minutes and the call came to an end.
Sivu inhaled the fresh air standing in the balcony. She smiled . Ashwin admired her.

Ashmv- maybe she's not like that?

Ashwin was thinking about this without knowing that sivu was sighting him.

Sivu mv- eppadiyavudu namma avaru kitta pesnum enna pannalam?
.... Kalyanam nadandha aprm purushana correct pandradhu epdi nu yosikara ponnu naanadha irupen... enna sivu un nilamai ipdi iruku?

She sighed and went to their room. She hesitated to speak to him.
Finally she gathered some courage.

Siv- hkmm...as... Ashwin

Ashwin turned towards her and saw her eyes but averted his gaze.

Siv-Ashwin

Ashwin just hummed.

Siv- naan unga kitta pesanum

Ash-see I already said.....don't you ever try to be with me...just one year naan unnaku divorce kuduthirven...neeyum sign pannuva!

Saying he got up and left downstairs.

Sivu wiped her single tear which left  from her eye.

Siv-paakalam Ashwin...I will try my best to change you...I know ungaluku edho romba mosamana past irukunu... I promise you I will not hurt you Ashwin.Yen enna purinjuka maatingaringa?.... ennaku en ungala vittu poga pudikkala nu theriala...adhu nenachu paathale oru maari iruku...maybe it's because naan neega dhan ini ennaku ellame nu nenachadhu naalaya nu theriala...

She again went to the balcony to relax her mood.

They all had their lunch. Sivu was stealing glances of Ashwin. Ashwin maintained his straight face.

All were sitting in the couch in living room.

Pavi-annii

Siv-sollu pavi

Pavi- namma edhavudhu veladalaamah bore adikudhu!

Siv-ennakum

Pavi-truth or dare

Sivu thought for sometime and accepted.

Pavi-anneyyy vaa neeyum

Ash-illa neega veladunga naan varala

Pavi-dey anna lusu ah nee...rendu peru yaaravudhu truth or dare veladuvaangala ...nee Vara avlodhan...iru un veenapona friends aiyum call pandren Vara solli.

Pavi called Ashwin friends to join them. They also accepted.

Pugazh, rakshan, mugen joined them. Darshan was busy so he didn't come .

Pug-thangachiiiii

Siv-anneyyyyy

Rak-thangammmm

Siv-thangammmm

Mug- papa

Siv-anneyyyy

Ash/pavi-Ada chi niruthunga

Ashmv-iva eppo ivlo close aana ivangakuda laam

Pavi-podhum aiooo eashwaraaaaa mudiyala....pasamalar part 2 paatha maari irundhuchu !

Rak-unnaku porama

He twisted his lips.

Siv-seri vaanga ellarum veladlaam

All nodded.
They all sat in circle.

Sivu tried to sit next to Ashwin but pavi pulled her made sivu sit next to her.