chapter -15

Let's get into the story ❤️

Morning she woke up soon...since this place was new to her. When she woke up she saw Ashwin sleeping peacefully.

She smiled and went to restroom,took bath and wore a beautiful baby pink cotton saree. She wore saree because it is her first day in her husband 's house .
She went downstairs and greeted her MIL.

Devi-vaa thangom...en da ivlo seekram endhircha...thoongirkalam la?

Siv-illa athai...thooko varala

Devi nodded.

Siv-athai... adhu

Devi-ennachu da?

Siv-athai ennaku coffee,maggi,hot water, horlicks,boost,complan idha thavara vera edhuvum samaikka theriyadhu athai.

She said fastly and closed her eyes. She expected her MIL to be angry on her....but she heard three people laughing sound...she opened her eyes and saw her MIL laughing hard...and she saw pavi standing and laughing by keeping her hands on her tummy....and she saw her HUSBAND laughing cutely...his eyes had tears by laughing.
She was admiring him.
Pavi and Devi who saw this cleared their throat.

Sivu turned towards them.

Devi-eppo ma idhellam cooking list la sethunaga?
Saying she chuckled.

Sivu pouted. Ashwin was admiring her. Ashwin and pavi sat on the couch opposite to them. Ashwin started drinking his coffee by avoiding sivu but he was hearing them. (KD)

Siv-naan enna athai pandradhu veetula enna kitchen pakame vida maatanga...anni,anna,amma nu ellarume(pouted) oru time naan kitchen kulla poi samachen...appo cooker parandhirchu satti karugi veduchirchu oven pottu poirchu..appo irundhu amma nee kitchen pakame vandharadha nu soltanga

Hearing her way of speaking and pouting all started laughing. Ashwin who was drinking coffee...spit the coffee and started laughing.
All laughed at her cuteness. Sivu decided to make him happy no matter what.

Devi cracked her knuckles...and pinched sivu's cheek.

Devi-azhagii.

Pavi hugged sivu .

Pavi-anni romba cute uh

She kissed her cheek.

Siv-idhan unmai...enna thitta maatingala athai

Devi-idhuku enna da ...naan unnaku samaiyal solli tharen... don't worry!
Un purushan ey nalla samaipaan Avan um neeyum free ah irukumbodhu vena sendhu cooking pannuga .

Sivu looked Ashwin . Ashwin was already looking at her and averted his gaze.

Ash-maa...naan Mela room ku poren.. station ku ponum.

Devi- deii...nethu dhan marriage aachu adhukkula station ah inaikku la poga koodadhu...avlo dhan..

Ashwin sighed and went to his room. He stood under the shower and was thinking something deeply

Ashmv-No Ashwin...you are changing...ellarum ore maadhiri dhan..idhe maari dhan andha...gold digger Kum vilindha .. don't believe...just 1 year aprm divorce epdiyavudhu avakitta irundhu vaangirnum.

He changed to his clothes and started reading some files on his laptop. After few minutes sivu came inside her room and when she entered the restroom her phone rang.
She sighed and took her phone which was on the table near Ashwin . After seeing the caller ID she smiled widely and attended the call.
She went and sat on the couch near the balcony.

Ashwin can hear what she was speaking.
Call:

Siv-hello anni

Amal-baby ...anga pona udane enna marandhitiya?

Siv-illa anni naane ungaluku oru Eve pola call pannalam nu nenachen

Amal-nee happy dhana??Ashwin unna nalla pathukara ra?en voice dull ah iruku?

Siv-anni adhellam edhu worry pannikadhinga...Ashwin ennaiya nalla paathukararu...we are happy.ennaku nethu marriage tiredness innum iruku!

TBC❤️

Hello everyone

How was the chapter???

Ennaku oru help uh!
Ungaluku yaaravudhu biotechnology course pathi theriyum..illana adha pathi padichitu irukinga na...please DM me.

Comments and votes poruthu... next update!!

Taataaa❤️

With love
Your author❤️