chapter -14

Let's get into the story ❤️

Devi took aarathi for sivu and Ashwin and they all went inside.

Devi-sivu kutty...vaa da velakku ethiru.

Sivu nodded and went to Pooja room and lighted the lamp and prayed god.
After praying...Pavi took sivu to her room because sivu was very tired.
Sivu and pavi was sleeping in same room. Pavi hugged sivu and slept.

Sivu also hugged her back and slept.

At night, Devi came to their room and smiled seeing the Duo who was hugging each other tightly.

Devi patted sivu and pavi shoulder and woke them up.

Devi - poi kulichitu vaa da..

She said to sivu

Sivu nodded and went to restroom.

Devi- Ava vandhadhum avala ready panniru
She left.

After taking bath sivu got dressed in a beautiful saree with pavi's help.

Sivu was nervous. Pavi saw this.

Pavi-aioo..anni enga anna waste uh..adhuku poi ipdi bayandhitu

Sivu laughed hearing this.
Siv-eii..iru enna anni nu koopadra

Pavi-neenga en anni la anni

She teased her.

Sivu smiled.

Devi- kootitu va pavi

Pavi took sivu to THEIR ROOM .

Sivu slowly went inside the room and saw the decorations.
She searched Ashwin but couldn't find him. So she sat on the bed waiting for him.

Ashwin came from restroom and saw her sitting on the bed.

Ashwin silently went to the balcony which was attached to the room.
Sivu followed him .
Siv-Ashwin

Ash-

Siv-Ashwinnn

Ashwin turned towards her without any expression.

Siv-ennachu ungaluku??

Ash-oh pls...stop your acting... it's enough Inga yaarum illa

Siv-enna acting puriala ??

She was confused. She tried to touch his shoulder. But Ashwin spatted her hand. Sivu looked shocked.

Ash-eii don't touch me...stay in your limits...en pinnadi suthura Vela vechukadha puriyidha..aprm enga amma kitta appa kittyo illa pavi kittayo sollitu alugara velaiyum vechukadha...unna paathale erichala varudhu

Sivu got shocked and tears started flowing from her eyes. Because this is the first time someone is shouting at her.

Siv-en..ennachu.. ungaluku...naan edhum pannlaye

Ash-EIIII.... ALUGARADHA NIRUTHU

He shouted. She jerked for a second and looked at him like a lost puppy. Ashwin was melted for a second when he saw her puppy eyes but again made his mind that these things are to trap him.

Ash-Inga paaru en amma sonna ore reason ku dhan unna kalyanam pannen...en pinnadi suthura Vela vechukadha...aprm en innoru side ah paapa nee...all girls are just gold diggers.

Sivu who heard his last word saw him shockingly and cried hard.
Ashwin left from there.

Sivu leaned on the wall and cried hard.

After that she wiped her tears and went to bedroom to see him lying on the bed.

Sivu went and when she came to take pillow.
Ashwin thought she is going to sleep here.

Ash-unnakulaam oru time sonna puriyadhu ah...enkitta varadhanu..poi andha couch la padu...cheii

Ashwin shouted and turned other side to sleep.

Sivu took the pillow and went to couch and lied on the couch thinking how her life changed in seconds.

Siv mv-kadavule naan enna pannen en ipdi pandringa enna?? Naan avar kooda sandhosham ah valanum nu dhan keten innaikku aana neenga adha ore night la ipdi maathitinga le...avaruku en enna pudikave maatinguthu?? He said all girls are gold diggers right?? Epdi Ashwin neenga apdi nenaikalaam..??
Then, he has a past?? Kandupudikaren... Ashwin naan namma marriage la I made many promises by going 7rounds around the holy fire with YOU!! I won't break the promises...naan mudinja alavu unna maatha try pannuven Ashwin.

With this thoughts she slept.

TBC❤️

How was the chapter??

I hope you all like this story!!

Pls do comment and vote. Your votes and comments are my booster.

“I love you begins by I, but it ends up by you.”

See y'all in next update!!

Taataaaa❤️🏃‍♀️

With love
Your author ❤️