sick day

🚨A/N🚨 hey! This imagine was requested by! I love writing requested scenarios so please comment some you would like to see and I'll deliver! : hope you like this! (Ps: y/n and Matt are already dating in this, I forgot to mention this for the past chapters:))

Enjoy:)

       It was around noon and Matt still hadn't replied to my texts from yesterday morning. Was he ok? He usually responds back within an hour max. I was starting to get really worried. I decided to go over to the triplets house to check if everything was alright.

     I knocked on their front door, Nick opened the door and smiled at me. "Thank god you're here" he said as he let out a big sigh. "Is everything ok?" I said concerned. " Oh Matt and Chris are both sick but Chris had more of a 24 hour bug, Matt is still sick though. He's literally been hibernating and not talking to anyone so maybe seeing you would cheer him up". I felt bad that Matt was sick but I was glad that he wasn't just ignoring me. "Aww I'll go up to his room and check on him" I replied. "Thanks pookie" he said with a smile as he walked back towards his room.

     I headed up the stairs to Matt's room. I didn't hear anything coming from his room so he's probably asleep. I quietly opened his door and walked over to his bed where he was completely bundled up with blankets. His room was littered with dirty tissues and he had cough medicine sitting open on his nightstand.I sat on the edge of the bed and gently placed my hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

     "Nick let me sleep" Matt said half-awake. "Matt it's me. "How are you doing baby?", hearing this he rubbed his eyes sleepily and looked up at me. "Y/n! Wait I don't want you to get sick because of me." Matt said slowly waking up a bit. "Matt right now it's my job to get you better, as long as I'm with you I don't care if I'm sick. Now let's get you cleaned up a bit.". He looked up with a thankful smile on his face and I eventually got him out of bed so he could take a shower.

     I know he didn't want to shower right now but showers usually help me when I'm sick. While he was in the shower I decided to change his sheets and tidy up his room a bit.

     I started by throwing away the tissues and making his bed for him. I laid out some comfy clean clothes on the bathroom counter for when he got dressed. I grabbed the right doses of some cold and flu medicine and laid it out on his dresser.

     He opened the bathroom door after he changed into clean clothes and saw me placing a new box of tissues on his nightstand. "Oh my god! Thank you so much pretty girl. And look at the fit!" He said while hitting some model poses in his clean hoodie. "You may have to become the personal stylist for the sturniolo triplets!" He said jokingly.

    He took his medicine and the we laid back down for a few minutes while waiting on our door dasher to got to the house.

   "Thank you for everything y/n" Matt said softly. "Thank you for more than just today. Thank you for coming into my life and staying.", his words were honest and sincere. "Matt I will never leave your side I don't want you to ever forget that baby", he smiled back at me and I pecked him on the forehead. " I love you Matt.", " I love you more y/n."

       🚨A/N🚨 I'm sorry if the ending seemed kinda boring but i tried my best! Please tell me what you think of this chapter and if you have any requests for future ones! Thank you mls!🤍🤍🤍