-E.D-

-ED-

🚨A/N🚨 IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! i disappeared and had rlly bad writers block but anyways:) this imagine was requested and is another imagine about y/n having an eating disorder, reminder that if you are struggling with things like this ily and there are definitely people in your life that love you too🤍 Anyways if you think that this will be triggering to you at all then once again please skip this chapter🤍

-Elissa

-ED-

As I rinsed out my mouth and grabbed some gum out of my backpack before exiting the girls bathroom, there was one thing stuck in my mind. Words carelessly thrown around by a boy minutes earlier. But what bothered me most was that he was probably right.

Y/n was sat down at a small lunch table with her childhood best friends, the sturniolos. One of which also happened to be her boyfriend, Matt. They were chatting about a project due for their biology class when they were interrupted.

"So I think we should do it on Homeostasis since that was the topic I understood best" y/n suggested before taking another hesitant bite of a granola bar.

Truth be told, cardboard would've been more nutritious, but it didn't have too many calories. I noticed that the triplets were starting to get suspicious of my eating habits, so I was trying to eat infront of them to try and keep them off my case.

It's gotten to the point where I can't hardly keep anything down. I tried to distract myself from my building nausea.

"Yeah that should be easier tha-" Nick replied before being cut of by Lukas, one of the football players for their school who they didn't have the best history with.

"someone's hungry. Should you really be eating allat? I thought you wanted to be pretty." He smirked.

"Lukas what the hell" Matt said harshly.

Y/n quickly made her way to the school bathrooms, hot tears blurring her vision.

I shouldnt have eaten that food.

I don't need those stupid calories,

Lukas is right.

She knew what she needed to do to get this stress out. She needed to get the food out.

Y/n entered a small stall after making sure she was the only person inside. She sat beside the toilet, feeling the cold tile floor against her legs and knuckles. She took a deep breath and pressed down on the back of her throat, triggering her gag reflex and letting her nausea take over.

(I don't really know how to word actually throwing up so I'm going to skip to after)

I ducked my head down to the sink to rinse my mouth out. I quickly dug in my bag for some mint gum I carried with me.

The truth is I don't like throwing up at all. Can't stand it if I'm being honest but I had to do what I had to do. I would usually just not eat so I wouldn't have to throw up. But in situations like this, where I ate the bare minimum, I had no choice.

I began chewing my gum to drown out the taste, and then exited the girls bathroom. I walked out only to be greeted by nicks worried face.

"were all worried y/n.." nick said, softly. "i'm fine don't worry about me nick" y/n immediately responded.

"but you're not fine, you aren't eating, you hardly come out of your room and we're all worried. we love you more than any on this earth and it hurts to see you upset like this" he said pulling the girl into a hug. a genuine hug.

That was all it took for y/n to break, her eyes brimmed with hot tears as she finally stopped blinking them back. Nick stood there and just held her before Matt and Chris's hurried down the hall to them.

"i just don't know why people have to say shit like that nick" she cried

"y/n.. listen he's a insecure piece of shit, okay? His opinion doesn't fucking matter because let's be real, nobody even likes him" chris stated

Don't even think that what he said was true because it's not, you are genuinely the most beautiful person i've ever known inside and out" matt added

"and he's just mad that he's way to fugly for you" nick chuckled

"let's just leave early and you can stay at our place tonight mkay?" Matt said sympathetically

"that sounds nice" y/n replied

Once they had arrived at the triplets home, Matt door dashed y/ns favorite meal from Canes. The pair sat quietly in Matt's room. Y/n had always loved the peaceful nature of his room. Her home life was chaotic and those boys are and will always be her saving grace.

Matt had laid out some food for the girl, desperately hoping she would eat something.

"Y/n?" Matt questioned quietly. "I really love you, all of you. Even the parts that you don't like. You're not doing this alone, i'm not going anywhere ok?" he stated sincerely.

Y/n responded by simply hugging the boy in front of her. She knew he was being honest and that he had meant what he said.

She reached forward and hesitantly grabbed a fry, and ate it.

"I'm really proud of you" Matt said, a soft smile on his face. "I love you Matt" y/n smiled

Matt knew that she would be alright, and she even knew she'd be okay. As long as they had each other to lean on in times like this they were sure they could get through anything together.

 🚨🚨A/N🚨🚨 sorry for disappearing 🤠 i hopefully will become more consistent with updates but anyway🤫🧏🏼‍♀️   

                                                                                                           -Elissa:)